Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,775 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Are there enough funds and contestants for this to start?

sad

Golden Prophet

PASSPORT

Gaia Name: Kyxxie
Gaia Age: 384 days or so. Forgot. XP
Where you live/timezone: Mountain time zone
Something interesting: I love to draw and make art
Random Fact: I like watermelon. emotion_awesome

Witty Explorer

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
Timui
The stewardess is speaking
Listen quietly to my words or stare silently at my whip

Apparently I messed up when I was going to send that Guild announcement about selecting a new judge... But you should receive one shortly...

Post here if you want to judge!

I haz posted smile

Hopefully the contestants wouldn't mind me being a judge.
I think I could make things fun smile

Witty Explorer

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
So for matters of striking up a conversation, I would like to say that I had went to the emergency room last night/this morning.

It was quite gruesome really. I was in excruciating pain in the right side of my stomach and in my back.
Turns out I have biliary colic,, which is a fancy word for stones in your gall bladder.
So after spending five hours in a er room, recieving some very groggy medicine, and a prescription for pain meds, I was sent home with a "Call this doctor monday to see if you need surgery or not, because we do not have the medicine or surgeon here available for you at this hospital."

Which sucks by the way. BBecause today is sunday, and I couldn't get any of my pain meds filled.

And the fact that I might have to have surgery scares the crap out of me.

Rainbow Cutie-Pie

Cajunlullaby
So for matters of striking up a conversation, I would like to say that I had went to the emergency room last night/this morning.

It was quite gruesome really. I was in excruciating pain in the right side of my stomach and in my back.
Turns out I have biliary colic,, which is a fancy word for stones in your gall bladder.
So after spending five hours in a er room, recieving some very groggy medicine, and a prescription for pain meds, I was sent home with a "Call this doctor monday to see if you need surgery or not, because we do not have the medicine or surgeon here available for you at this hospital."

Which sucks by the way. BBecause today is sunday, and I couldn't get any of my pain meds filled.

And the fact that I might have to have surgery scares the crap out of me.
User ImageUser ImageRemember, life is waiting--

d'awww.... *huggles* I'll pray for you!

so embrace it!User Image

Witty Explorer

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
Kitcat6363

so embrace it!User Image

Thanks, but no pitying me! Apparently it runs in the family. My aunt has the same disease. Oh well.

Rainbow Cutie-Pie

Cajunlullaby
Kitcat6363

so embrace it!User Image

Thanks, but no pitying me! Apparently it runs in the family. My aunt has the same disease. Oh well.

I feel bad for you... Is that allowed? I think "pity" usually has an element of condescension about it... If it makes you feel better, I could list all my illnesses. I have a lot! 4laugh

so embrace it!User Image

Witty Explorer

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
Kitcat6363
Cajunlullaby
Kitcat6363

so embrace it!User Image

I feel bad for you... Is that allowed? I think "pity" usually has an element of condescension about it... If it makes you feel better, I could list all my illnesses. I have a lot! 4laugh

so embrace it!User Image

My apologies. Idk why my phone did that. I wasn't even talking about pitying. I meant to put no worrying about me. The autocorrect on my phone is terrible.

Anyway, It must suck to have many illnesses

Rainbow Cutie-Pie

Cajunlullaby
Kitcat6363
Cajunlullaby

so embrace it!User Image

My apologies. Idk why my phone did that. I wasn't even talking about pitying. I meant to put no worrying about me. The autocorrect on my phone is terrible.

Anyway, It must suck to have many illnesses

OH
Oops...........
Well, don't pity me, OK? I DO have a lot, but I can deal with them 3nodding Please don't worry or feel awkward around me!

so embrace it!User Image

Sexy Divorcee

Timui

PASSPORT

Gaia Name: Victorian Innocence
Gaia Age: On Gaia since 06! 6 Years old. (20, IRL)
Where you live/timezone: USA/EST -5:00
Something interesting: I sleep in the most random places/positions. Things other humans can't contort their bodies to do.
Random Fact: My sweet tooth will take over the world.

Quotable Explorer

6,225 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Kyxxie

Welcome to the thread! I'll see if I can convince Timui to get watermelon on the in flight menu.

Quotable Explorer

6,225 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Victorian Innocence

Welcome to the thread! Glad to have you... I'll be keeping an eye on that evil sweet tooth though. eek

Sexy Divorcee

astrenose
Victorian Innocence

Welcome to the thread! Glad to have you... I'll be keeping an eye on that evil sweet tooth though. eek

" Thank you 3nodding
And it'll be fine as long as it's constantly fed...
-noms on dark chocolate- "

Invisible Lunatic

-Candii_Sweet-
Are there enough funds and contestants for this to start?

sad

Yes there is!!! Finally! Now we only need a new judge and a take-off date!

Cajunlullaby

The fact that anyone will have surgery scares me... I hope you won't need to!! And I wish you all luck!

Amethyst Tenshi

Well, we do have at least one convent in Sweden... Where are you from? Your own country can surprise you sometimes!

Invisible Lunatic

Kyxxie

Victorian Innocence

Welcome! I have now added both watermelon and dark chocolate to the menu. Both are excellent choices but thinking of the combination of those two makes my stomach turn. Or maybe hungry - I haven't had breakfast yet...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff