Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Noob

This seems interesting. emotion_dowant
astrenose

When/how do we find out if we got in or not?

Quotable Explorer

6,225 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Mercy Lewis
astrenose

When/how do we find out if we got in or not?

Well.... this is a bit embarrassing. Auditions haven't even really started. I'm waiting to hear from the graphic artist to get one last banner in and I also have to set up a few things for the crew. We're under construction. As soon as I have the information, I'll let you know. Also, you'll notice the banner at the bottom of page one will change from Closed to Open.

Invisible Lunatic

astrenose

Worry not. If you remember correctly, this is how GGR1 was done and it worked out splendidly. First they have to get a passport. The 30 that pass will get a ticket. Anyone that loses a challenge will then have the ticket revoked. It's not so much the first challenge as a pre-challenge.

My memory is not something to brag about so I'll trust you on that point... So people will only be able to apply for their passport for one week? Well I guess that wont be to hard if we'll get the spotlight before/during that time...

We have got our first applicants cat_whee

Beloved Poster

Oh GGR. :'D

astrenose

Astre, if you ever need ideas or tips on running the show or something, you can always shoot me a message. I'd like to help make this ggr run more smoothly than the prior one~ c:
I wish I had more time to be more involved, but I don't. D: So I'll help with anything I can.
And I'll try to chill and talk with all the oncoming people whenever I'm online. Keep the thread active and such. C:

Runnin' a show is hard work and a lotta time, from what I remember. xD

Rainbow Cutie-Pie

astrenose
User ImageUser ImageRemember, life is waiting--

Astre, this is looking so awesome! I cannot WAIT for it to get started. I saw you talking to someone else--applications haven't officially opened yet, so don't apply just yet for a passport, right? I'll make sure I keep up-to-date... I do have one request. If I manage to obtain a passport, would you remove my name from the donors list? I don't want anyone to think I'd get special treatment--it would just make trouble for everybody. redface If I get on, I know I have the same chances as everyone else.

so embrace it!User Image

Quotable Explorer

6,225 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Persais13

Thank you for the support. I'm sure I'll have plenty questions when things heat up.
Kitcat6363

Worry not, dear Cat. If it becomes an issue, I'll be sure to talk personally to the nay sayers. However, I believe in giving credit where credit is due. Be proud, Kitcat. Without your donation, all that beautiful banner art would be nothing but a dream.
Timui

Your trust is highly valued. As for the deadline, we're going to play it by ear. If it's a slow flow, it may be a month. If we get flooded, it might be 3 days. We'll wait and see.

Rainbow Cutie-Pie

astrenose
Persais13

Thank you for the support. I'm sure I'll have plenty questions when things heat up.
Kitcat6363

Worry not, dear Cat. If it becomes an issue, I'll be sure to talk personally to the nay sayers. However, I believe in giving credit where credit is due. Be proud, Kitcat. Without your donation, all that beautiful banner art would be nothing but a dream.
Timui

Your trust is highly valued. As for the deadline, we're going to play it by ear. If it's a slow flow, it may be a month. If we get flooded, it might be 3 days. We'll wait and see.

OK, Astre. You're a good guy, you know that? Let me know when the applications are being accepted! You'll change the "closed" sign to "open" on the front page, right?

so embrace it!User Image

Quotable Explorer

6,225 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Kitcat6363

OK, Astre. You're a good guy, you know that? Let me know when the applications are being accepted! You'll change the "closed" sign to "open" on the front page, right?

so embrace it!User Image

Yes. Just before the spotlight hits, I'll change the sign. Being part of the guild, I'll send out an announcement letting all guild members get their applications in before the rush. None will get special treatment, I just feel it'd be a bit more organized.
astrenose

I'll try and bring my friends in here to play heart

Invisible Lunatic

So excited!!! cat_biggrin I want it to start now! cat_whee Or maybe not, I'll be away for Christmas and all the way to next year...! cat_xd
Anyway, I can show my excitement in an overuse of cat-smileys cat_3nodding

cat_whee cat_whee cat_whee cat_whee cat_whee cat_whee cat_whee

Business Kitten

4,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
Right, let's get this over with, shall we?

PASSPORT

Gaia Name: Kq the Third! Oh? Ah yes, just call me EffingLemonz
Gaia Age: I do beleive my age is thirty two.. what's that Monsieur Grunneh? Ah, I am in fact thirty three.
Where you live/timezone: Currently I am in GMT +7, or Thailand if you wish. This will however, change.
Something interesting: I do quite enjoy the feeling of using Photoshop, and I do have the ability to make quite some fanciful items.. Please feel free to ask me!
Random Fact: I once found this odd furball on the streets.. Never in my entire life have I seen a green rabbit! Monsieur Grunneh is now my most valuable friend in the world! I also enjoy earl grey tea, if you would.

Business Kitten

4,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
I finally got myself to pack my travel-kit, which means that I and Monsieur Grunneh are fully ready for this! I shall await you all in the memoriable passenger deck. What's that Monsieur? You miss Marie? Yes yes I do think we will see her here.

Ah yes and I would also like to suggest you have a look at this, I quickly made an edit to the old logo and came with this... Was quite a simple task but I think it will do. If you want any changes then changes there shall be!
Here!

Quotable Explorer

6,225 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
EffingLemonz

Thank you for the offer of the banner. However, we decided to go with a different look for season 2. All the links thus far can be seen on page one.

5,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
astrenose
[.

I hope you are not entirely bothered by my quick entry of passport? Or should i resubmit it my good sir?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff