Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Gawker

7,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
I'll be back to chat tomorrow when it isn't 2am and people are actually around. haha
night guys. <3

Friendly Gawker

7,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
thank you.

I must have chased everyone off then. xD

5,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
exodus crossing
I must have chased everyone off then. xD

Nein nein frauline.

We're just a bunch of busy/spread out people.

Now that the random commenting is over....

Hallo there~

My name is Marie Flamel.
*bows*
Resident mad hatter.

Nice to meet you, amici

Friendly Gawker

7,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
Marie Flamel

Nein nein frauline.

We're just a bunch of busy/spread out people.

Now that the random commenting is over....

Hallo there~

My name is Marie Flamel.
*bows*
Resident mad hatter.

Nice to meet you, amici

my, my! Thank you for such a warm welcome!
I go by exo or Exodus, but whatever you care to call me is fine by me.

I know the feeling. Once the Holidays are over I'll be busy back at school and then hopefully starting a new job also.

5,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
exodus crossing
my, my! Thank you for such a warm welcome!
I go by exo or Exodus, but whatever you care to call me is fine by me.

I know the feeling. Once the Holidays are over I'll be busy back at school and then hopefully starting a new job also.

No problema, a warm welcome is the best one can give in things like this, non? As our fellow contestants are busy, our crew bustling about and our lives seek to disrupt or contest, a warm welcome and a new friend make it worth it.

Or i am over dramatasizing it because i am tired, bored and don't have many people to speak with.

I am in the same boat, mein new freund. Once the fourth hits i am back at College... oy, so much to do.

Here's hoping we can all handle the crunch, hm?

Oh? Congrats on the job.

Friendly Gawker

7,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
Marie Flamel

No problema, a warm welcome is the best one can give in things like this, non? As our fellow contestants are busy, our crew bustling about and our lives seek to disrupt or contest, a warm welcome and a new friend make it worth it.

Or i am over dramatasizing it because i am tired, bored and don't have many people to speak with.

I am in the same boat, mein new freund. Once the fourth hits i am back at College... oy, so much to do.

Here's hoping we can all handle the crunch, hm?

Oh? Congrats on the job.

I'm hoping I do better this semester then last...To pay so much money then to just give up halfway through and almost fail at everything...it was a shame that I only managed to save one of my class grades and pass.

The job is on campus but I'm short on money and hopefully it'll be enough to keep me in my house. I'm hoping the interview goes well. I'm nervous for it.

Friendly Gawker

7,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
I need to go eat lunch. I''ll be back soon.

5,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
exodus crossing
I'm hoping I do better this semester then last...To pay so much money then to just give up halfway through and almost fail at everything...it was a shame that I only managed to save one of my class grades and pass.

The job is on campus but I'm short on money and hopefully it'll be enough to keep me in my house. I'm hoping the interview goes well. I'm nervous for it.

Oi, That tis not good Exo.
Hopefully the job will help you out then....

Good fate then~

Friendly Gawker

7,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
Marie Flamel

Oi, That tis not good Exo.
Hopefully the job will help you out then....

Good fate then~

I think it will.One of the workers there is willing to rent me the top floor of her hose for extremely cheap so I can start getting my bills paid off and getting financial things in order. Hopefully clearing that stress up will have me focusing more on my classwork and getting decent grades this semester.

Thank you so much for listening to me ramble. It's not often I have someone to listen to me. haha.
It's very kind of you.

5,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
exodus crossing
I think it will.One of the workers there is willing to rent me the top floor of her house for extremely cheap so I can start getting my bills paid off and getting financial things in order. Hopefully clearing that stress up will have me focusing more on my classwork and getting decent grades this semester.

Thank you so much for listening to me ramble. It's not often I have someone to listen to me. haha.
It's very kind of you.

What kindness people hold,hm? I mean the person renting the house to you, not i. I do no kindness, simply human courtesy. And yes, relieving stress is good.

And who said i was listening? I believe i am READING~ //shot

Had to, sorry.

Just be prepared to hear me ramble if you stick with this~ I do it quite often.

Friendly Gawker

7,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
Marie Flamel

What kindness people hold,hm? I mean the person renting the house to you, not i. I do no kindness, simply human courtesy. And yes, relieving stress is good.

And who said i was listening? I believe i am READING~ //shot

Had to, sorry.

Just be prepared to hear me ramble if you stick with this~ I do it quite often.

Yes but human courtesy is becoming rare nowadays.

haha! So true though. You got me there.

No worries there. I love listening just as much as talking.

5,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
exodus crossing
Yes but human courtesy is becoming rare nowadays.

haha! So true though. You got me there.

No worries there. I love listening just as much as talking.

Verdad, signora.
True, true.

It is regretable that such kindness has taken the way of Dark Matter. Ah well.

That is good, lol. People talk quite alot here, when they have time and things get going.

Invisible Lunatic

The stewardess is speaking
Listen quietly to my words or stare silently at my whip

The temperature is falling here... it was about -11º C here today. It'll probably not be like last year when it dropped to -40ºC a couple of times...And almost a metre of snow!! (I'm only exaggerating a little bit...) That was the best winter ever!
Persais13

It's hard to leave that game once you started... What will happen when your brother wants you to return it??

Beloved Poster

Timui

xD Yeah it is. Well, he's beaten the game on like, 4 different characters, so I think he'll be cool with not having it for awhile. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff