Welcome to Gaia! ::

Business Kitten

4,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
Greetings from Turkey! Chilly weather and great tea!

Invisible Lunatic

The stewardess is speaking
Listen quietly to my words or stare silently at my whip

--Asian Take Over--

Hehe..I guess that explains it cat_wink It's good you love it then! If you always eat it you might have ended up hating it instead...

Invisible Lunatic

Persais13

I'm glad I didn't buy that game, I've only played it at my friends place. Gaia sucks up enough of my school time...

EffingLemonz

The Lemonz have arrived in Turkey! So now you're almost in the same time zone as me! Chilly you say? I bet it's not as chilly as here cat_whee

Oh the roleplay! Thanks for the reminder Kat!

Business Kitten

4,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
Timui

The Lemonz have arrived in Turkey! So now you're almost in the same time zone as me! Chilly you say? I bet it's not as chilly as here cat_whee

Oh the roleplay! Thanks for the reminder Kat!

Oh please, I am sir Kq the Third! Nevertheless, it's quite cold here. Thank goodness my mother had a coat for me at the airport. Here I am now, no charger, a painful stomach, and some marvelous tea!

Invisible Lunatic

EffingLemonz

Oh please, I am sir Kq the Third! Nevertheless, it's quite cold here. Thank goodness my mother had a coat for me at the airport. Here I am now, no charger, a painful stomach, and some marvelous tea!

Oh! I'm sorry sir! The third cake has arrived in Turkey!
I'm born and raised in the North so to say, so I just have to comment when people complain about the temperature... And I guess (at least in my case) the irony, satiric humour and total disrespect of titles came in the same package... cat_whee
But nevertheless, I hope your stomach gets better, that the lack of charger doesn't hinder you from enlightening our journey and may you enjoy your tea, dear sir!

Business Kitten

4,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
Timui

How lovely! For once I meet a kind stewardess! It's a pleasure having you on my side. I do have a question though, when do we start our first task?

Invisible Lunatic

EffingLemonz

How lovely! For once I meet a kind stewardess! It's a pleasure having you on my side. I do have a question though, when do we start our first task?

Well, we haven't started yet so... We just about ready to launch everything, you will see when the "closed" sign in the first page changes to "open". The first task then is however to hand in you Passport-application - which some already have done.

Oh Co-pilot! Did you hear!?! I'm kind!!!
And about the temperature and snow - which I am sure you asked the Lemonz about, not me - it's about -6º C here and lots of snow!

Business Kitten

4,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
Timui

There we go, my new year's resolution! I shall create a kind stewardess out of you!

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
idk if all the spots are filled, but umm
PASSPORT

Gaia Name:Konfessions(Soon To Be Kashmoneey)
Gaia Age:438days
Where you live/timezone:Virginia, United States/easten standard time
Something interesting:likes to flirt alot, the "Ladies Man"
Random Fact:i love money and will do anything for it.

5,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Kitcat6363
[]

o.o

Yes we have to.

Invisible Lunatic

Konfessions

We have just started! Actually -we haven't really started yet... But you're very welcome to apply!

[quote`"EffingLemonz"]
Ah yes... New Year, New Stewardess and New Kindness... Well, you're at least welcome to try!

Now I shall try doing something creative and then head to bed! It's midnight! Nightynight!

Beloved Poster

Timui

BUT IT'S JUST SO FUN. xD
And I didn'tbuy it, my older brother lent it to me.
FLJEOEFIWJA. I could literally spend every waking moment during christmas break playing iiittt. D: But I drag myself back to my computer every coupla hours to do commissions so as to not tick off my customers. xD

Friendly Gawker

7,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
I know you haven't started yet, but I was getting anxious to submit this. xD

PASSPORT

Gaia Name: Exodus Crossing
Gaia Age: 255 days
Where you live/timezone: WV, Eastern standard time (-5 GMT)
Something interesting: hm...I love to talk once you get me started, but I'm extremely shy around new people.
Random Fact: I'm a college and just now have my first boyfriend

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces