<3's this thread 0.3695652173913 37.0% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 46 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 > >>

Friend

7,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
You can click the green banner in my signature to go to my guild. If you want me to make an announcement, Just type up what you want the announcement to say and I will send it to the guild

Friend

7,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
You are welcome to join my guild if you would like to; it's free to joinâ˜ș

Generous Giver

11,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
Sh4wny
True about the bumping. You should probably try to get the RP going. You could maybe create a guild related to this thread or I can make an announcement to my guild about your thread. We have nearly 300 members, so it would probably get some people to come.
My guild is pretty much dead. If you could make an announcement, I would be grateful. Do you want anything in exchange?

Friend

7,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
GoddessOfCharity
Sh4wny
True about the bumping. You should probably try to get the RP going. You could maybe create a guild related to this thread or I can make an announcement to my guild about your thread. We have nearly 300 members, so it would probably get some people to come.
My guild is pretty much dead. If you could make an announcement, I would be grateful. Do you want anything in exchange?

Nah, I would love for you to join the guild thoughâ˜ș

Generous Giver

11,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
Sh4wny
Sure thing. Got a link?

Friend

7,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
GoddessOfCharity
Sh4wny
Sure thing. Got a link?

Yeah, just click the green banner in my signature to go to the guild. I added your banner to my sig tooâ˜ș

Generous Giver

11,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
Sh4wny
GoddessOfCharity
Sh4wny
Sure thing. Got a link?

Yeah, just click the green banner in my signature to go to the guild. I added your banner to my sig tooâ˜ș
Thanks! heart

Generous Giver

11,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100

3,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Salutations oh goddess og Charity *bows* its a pleasure to meet you

Generous Giver

11,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
The goddess looks up from the glowing lotus flower that is hovering over her palm to see the one who was greeting her. As she smiles, the flower fades from the material world and she nods her head gracefully in a polite return of greeting.

"Welcome to this part of the world, stranger-who-knows-me." Her words are accompanied by a soft smirk of playfulness at the temporary nick-name she has given him. "For you to know me, and not I you... Then you must have traveled far with express purpose."

With a slow flowing wave of her hand the goddess summons a comfortable setting into existence around them, or perhaps she has teleported them to another location, no one could guess. Plush chairs, buffet tables with punch bowls of juice, and small tables for gathering around have materialized. She offers for the stranger to sit. "You must have much to speak about." She gets that little smirk again. "Or perhaps I presume too much? My kind is not as all-knowing as some assume."

3,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
*he humbly raises his head to gaze into the imaculate beauty that surrounds him, a smile pirches apon his face* i have traveled far from the deserts of Los Noches, seeking refuge and salvation from this darkness that has empowered me. Ive heard your name from the depths of those pits and I rushed with ungodly speed to seek this beauty.

Generous Giver

11,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
The goddess raises an eyebrow slightly as she sits, crossing one leg over the other and perching her folded hands upon her knee. The flattery seems to have been dismissed entirely or maybe she just didn't hear it. "Oh? Then you really have traveled far, from another world perhaps, for I have not heard of such a place. And I have yet to hear your name... but if you do not wish to give it then I shall not press you for it. I do not require it in order to help you." She seemed to have lost her playfulness for the moment as she became serious and thoughtful with the task he set before her. It was true that she was Charity, but she wasn't Purity, or Light. She would try her best to help him, and perhaps by Christmas there would be enough Gaians practicing charity for her to finish aiding him.

3,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
My name is Lelouch, Espada Numero Zero, prince of Los Noches. Its a pleasure to meet you.

Generous Giver

11,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
"It is a pleasure to meet you as well Prince Lelouch. I hope I can be as much help to you as you seek. An endeavor such as this is not my usual line of work..." Charity's voice trails off in a thoughtful way as she finishes speaking, but then her attention focuses on Lelouch again. "I believe you will have to tell me your story, and explain to me the details of your kind. The story may be long, but do not worry, you have my attention."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff