• Friendly 100

Generous Giver

11,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

How do I play?
Follow the ToS and everything should be ok. Other than that be nice and have fun. (Example: Don't go killing other people's characters without their permission.) This is meant to be fun and exciting, maybe even tense and suspenseful at times. But please don't take this all too seriously, and no need to get offensive and/or grotesque.
Again, don't violate ToS, you have been warned.

No posting twice or more in a row. After you make a post, you must wait for someone else to post before you may post again.

What can I play as?
Any species in Gaia cannon, including the new HoC factions and characters/creatures featured in items. Each player is allowed only one character and your character may have an animal/mechanical companion. (If you have any doubts or questions, go ahead and PM me.) Don't be afraid to dress the part of the character you decide to play!
Edit: Now accepting races outside of Gaia cannon. They require my approval upon submission of your character profile.

Do I need to submit a character profile?
Yes, it'll help me keep track of things and perhaps inspire new people as they form their own creations. Please PM your character profile to me, do not post it. Once you have done so you do not need to wait for me to reply in order to start posting. (I may be offline or not paying attention to this tab and I don't want to keep you waiting!) Your profiles may also be as simple or complex as you like. (Check mine out below.)
[Insert Gaia avatar for your character here]
[b][u][color=indigo]Name/title:[/color][/u][/b]
[b][u][color=indigo]User Name:[/color][/u][/b]
[b][u][color=indigo]Age:[/color][/u][/b]
[b][u][color=indigo]Race/group:[/color][/u][/b]
[b][u][color=indigo]Sex:[/color][/u][/b]
[b][u][color=indigo]History:[/color][/u][/b]

Need help making an awesome avatar for your character? Check out Tektek's dream avatar creator by clicking below.
User Image

What do I win?
I'll give you a prize of my choosing out of my inventory. (Not an MC, for MC's see the lotto.) But you may very well win anything from an old promotional item, evolving item, and much more.

How do I win?
Just have fun RPing! If you're lucky and if I like your post, I'll choose you! One winner per full page of role play will be selected and honored with a gift. And that means that you(and others) can't make an RP post and then bump, ask questions, etc. just to use up the page. (Yes, you may win more than once, but only once per page.)

Character Profiles

User Image
Name/title: Keito Rin/Goddess of Charity
User Name: GoddessOfCharity
Age: ??? (Born when the first act of selfless charity was performed by the ancient peoples of Gaia.)
Race/group: Goddess/Gaian Pantheon
Sex: Female
History: (Coming soon?)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
User Image
Name/title: Espada Lelouch Prince of Los Noches
User Name: Espada Lelouch
Race/group: Vasto Lordes
Sex: Male
History: As a young Vasto Lordes, his family was murdered before his eyes. As he seeks revenge over his life, he dives further and further into darkness. Though darkness has given him awesome power, he seeks light, a hand to pull him from his solitude.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name/title: Mistress Tara-Marie (although her new identity is Iris Cathro)
User Name: i-Rocky Horror-i
Race/group: Vampire
History: Born in America, she was abducted at age 15 and lived in London with her Maste. It was here that Tara-Marie had it well in an aristocratic life and adopted an English accent. She was well educated and spoiled rotten. As the years went by, her Master had many love interests that were very serious. Tara became unsure in which direction to take her romantic interests, but when she matured her Master turned his eyes to her.

Their relationship was cut short when she figured out her hidden past. Tara ran away, pregnant at age 20. With the help of a friend she managed to settle down with her 4 daughters....in poverty...in Durem.
Name/title: Ashley Freeman
User Name:MadamTenshi
History: After losing her parents to a demon called the Dark Horse, Ashley ran away and got caught by a man called Adam. Adam, feeling pity for this young girl toke her in and trained her martial arts along with her guns. She became a child prodigy and had amazing accuracy, being able to shot a hen's eye from 2 miles away. She became one of the worlds best Assassins.... Until she was caught by the Church. Because death was not enough for her, they decided that if she wanted redemption for her sins, she would have to kill 1272 monsters in order to balance out the humans she killed. She is currently around 200.
Regular form: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Infernal form: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name/title: Calls himself Zelthane or Zel, originally born Ethan Williams
User Name: Zelthane
Age: Unknown, appears to be in late teen or early twenties
Sex: Male
History: Born and raised in an openly vampiric family, Zelthane had little troube figuring out his goal in life- destroying the Kuro gang, taking down the corrupt Don himself, and playing with humans. He doesn't pay attention to much else that goes on in Gaia, ignoring the random aliens, zombies and ghosts that inhabit the towns. He is very spoiled and outgoing and has no trouble fighting other vampires to prove his worth, (or just for fun). He often overestimates himself.
Regular dress: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
When she's meeting with the kuro gang, a dark elf committee, or in war she wears this.
Name/title: Clair Rosemarie ( known as Grand Empress E'Clair to high ranked dark elves who know her past and family)
User Name: Sultrina
Age: 203 years old, but has the appearance of a twenty year old woman.
Race/group: Dark Elf
History: Not much is known about E'Clair, she keeps to herself and is very reserved. Her voice is soft and mature. She moves like the wind, fast and silent. She is very nice and humble, she loves to talk to humans and chase vampires.
Name/title: James Elijah Walters
User Name: IzayaV
Race/group: Dark elf
Sex: M
History: James has been a strong member of the Kuro Gang for years now- since he was small he has known nothing but war and violence so when his family was forced to relocate to a quiet house on the outskirts of Barton Town, James was at a loss. Now trying to live a quiet lifestyle without the constant fighting, James preoccupies himself with writing and drawing.

Generous Giver

11,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

How do I play?
Buy one ticket by sending me a gold amount of your choice. Could be 1g, or 50g, etc. etc. It doesn't matter. You may even send me an item! Once you have your ticket, mark your calendars for the 12 days of Christmas! (December 14th 2012 - December 25th 2012) Or, enjoy the RP side of the festivities! There is no limit to the amount of people who can enter.

What do I win?
You win an old MC I have sitting around in my inventory! Hurray!

How do I win?
If you have a 12 Days of Christmas ticket, keep an eye on the Winner's circle between December 14th, 2012 and December 25th, 2012. If you see your user name listed next to a date, you've won an MC! You'll most likely also have a PM from me, but in the event that you do not, just PM me about the prize. (There's a variety to choose from!) For the lotto, you can only win once. (For multiple prizes, check out the RP!)

Current Ticket Holders

1 = Sexiibunniluv
2 = Sh4wny
3 = Queen Qcoeurleene
4 = i-Rocky Horror-i
5 = VitaminDean
6 = Archaic Lullabies
7 = IchigoKekiChan
8? = Sultrina (Trade pending)

Generous Giver

11,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

User Image
[URL=http://tinyurl.com/8ho7tnp][img]http://i.imgur.com/VDgcb.gif[/img][/URL]

Generous Giver

11,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
PM me your code and I'll put your banner below!
User Image
Poboy's Pot of Gold Lotto
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Generous Giver

11,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
User ImageRomance Pendant User ImageBlack Leather Belt User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.700g User ImageMarital Pendant User ImageRed PSYchle Shades
User ImageRegal Adornment (Golden Egg) User ImageFabulous Electric Blue Pumps User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.5,000g

Generous Giver

11,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image
December 14th: IchigoKekiChan
December 15th: Sexiibunniluv
December 16th:
December 17th:
December 18th:
December 19th:
December 20th:
December 21st:
December 22nd:
December 23rd:
December 24th:
December 25th:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
User ImagePage #5: Espada Lelouch (Jack's Grab Bag 2k5 2)
User ImagePage #6: Espada Lelouch (Immaculate Bishop)
User ImagePage #7: Espada Lelouch (Nitemare Sarcophagus)
User ImagePage #8: Espada Lelouch (Burn Devil Horns)
User ImagePage #9: MadamTenshi (Santa's Giftbox 2K5 3)
User ImagePage #10: MadamTenshi (Assassin's Guise)
User ImagePage #11: Espada Lelouch (Obsidian Tatsu Helm)
User ImagePage #12: i-Rocky Horror-i (Vampire Hunter Hat)
User ImagePage #13: MadamTenshi (Holiday Cardinal)
User ImagePage #14: Espada Lelouch (Holiday Cardinal)
User ImagePage #15: MadamTenshi (Sven the Penguin)
User ImagePage #16: Zelthane (Holiday Cardinal - Trade VANISHED?!)
User ImagePage #17: Zelthane (Sven the Penguin - Trade VANISHED?!)
User ImagePage #18: Sultrina (Holiday Cardinal - Trade not yet confirmed)
User ImagePage #19: IzayaV (Sven the Penguin - Trade not yet confirmed)
User ImagePage #20: Espada Lelouch (Sven the Penguin)

Generous Giver

11,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
No questions asked yet...

Generous Giver

11,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100