Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
Archaic Lullabies
Akiko-infinity
I'm so far behind on the pokemon movies. I need to catch up. XD

OMG The Avengers is one of my favorite movies of all time! Tony being Tony, Natasha being awesome (you so rarely see awesome females in superhero movies <3), and all the snarkiness and feels. Yeah. The movies gives feels. If you can separate from the video games for awhile (I know how that goes, I can't stop sometimes) then I recommend it. It's also on Netflix, I think, if that helps.

Eh I guess I am just lazy, and movies are usually long. It's not my attention span, I just plain don't like movies is all. I only ever watch new movies when I am literally tricked into watching one xDD
My bf pulled up this really epic anime movie where gravity is all wacko and s**t. It was so goddamn beautiful. I could find the trailer for you so you can at least know what the hell I am talking about xD
I don't blame you. I'm soooo picky about the movies I watch that it drives people around me nuts. I won't watch just any old thing. I have to be fairly certain I'll LOVE it before even going in, or I don't want to see it. Only a few movies I've spent good time and money to watch have disappointed me.

Oooh, that sounds interesting. I'd love to see the trailer. My anime range is so limited because I'm too lazy to get into new series these days...XD

Perle Angelique's Significant Otter

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
sweetiefantasy

yeah your the only one then...i can read about 50 pages then im bored and just look up a summary. if you work in a library, then that must be paradise for you
XD Yup. Saw you mention Harry Potter though. I read the books first, and then stopped watching the movies after number two because they just didn't measure up in my mind. Need to give them another chance, though. I just hate it when major subplots are chopped in the transition from book to movie. XP But the acting is supposed to be phenomenal.

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
Archaic Lullabies
Akiko-infinity

So am I the only heavy reader here? XD I used to read constantly, and I still read a good bit, though a lot of it tends to be fanfic. XD But I work in a library, so I suppose a love of reading is a good trait to have.

fanfictions are love <3
Gotta love my smuuuuut~

Oh, yah, that is true LOL
lol You too, huh? I swear, sometimes I spend a whole day reading fanfic and wonder where the time went.

So what video games do you play?

Beloved Nymph

Akiko-infinity
sweetiefantasy

yeah your the only one then...i can read about 50 pages then im bored and just look up a summary. if you work in a library, then that must be paradise for you
XD Yup. Saw you mention Harry Potter though. I read the books first, and then stopped watching the movies after number two because they just didn't measure up in my mind. Need to give them another chance, though. I just hate it when major subplots are chopped in the transition from book to movie. XP But the acting is supposed to be phenomenal.

guess thats one perk then. i cant be letdown from the differences. haha.

Friendly Friend

Akiko-infinity
I don't blame you. I'm soooo picky about the movies I watch that it drives people around me nuts. I won't watch just any old thing. I have to be fairly certain I'll LOVE it before even going in, or I don't want to see it. Only a few movies I've spent good time and money to watch have disappointed me.

Oooh, that sounds interesting. I'd love to see the trailer. My anime range is so limited because I'm too lazy to get into new series these days...XD

Omg, same. I barely watch anime, and it frustrates my best friend. Black Butler has been on my "next anime to watch" list for about 2 years now lmao.
Omfg so I was watching it, and it took me 45 seconds to realize I aM WATCHING IN EGLISH
ASDFGHJKL:
I didn't know it was getting a dub x////x
or rather...got...apparently.
I like the japanese way better imo

English
Japanese (click CC)

Friendly Friend

OMFG I TEARED UP WATCHING THAT TRAILER WTF

Ryanzor generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 6!

Generous Loiterer

First mini prize goes to a post on Page:

Friendly Friend

Akiko-infinity
lol You too, huh? I swear, sometimes I spend a whole day reading fanfic and wonder where the time went.

So what video games do you play?

omfg, ikr?
All of them emotion_donotwant
Naw, I am only half joking. Right now I am into Binding of Isaac, Starcraft, Super Smash Brothers, and I am about to start Zelda Wind Waker again. I am going to 100% it this time xD
I have beaten it 4 times, but never 100%.
I also have been getting urges to play Terraria again OTL

Divine Snowflake

Get on your knees and let the games begin
Bow to your queen and I will crown your head

+♥+
I ******** up on the date today ono
Let the erasing and scratching out begin!

'Cause I can make you every inch a king
Before I do tell me, tell me what's in it for me?~♥

Ryanzor generated a random number between 1 and 9 ... 5!

Generous Loiterer

9 posts on page 6 at the point of drawing.

winning post is :

Friendly Friend

Corrupt Heaven
Get on your knees and let the games begin
Bow to your queen and I will crown your head

+♥+
I ******** up on the date today ono
Let the erasing and scratching out begin!

'Cause I can make you every inch a king
Before I do tell me, tell me what's in it for me?~♥

Omfg the worst. I keep forgetting that we passed 2010, so when I subtract 40 years in my head, I am always talking about 1960 xDD

Beloved Nymph

Archaic Lullabies
Akiko-infinity

Omg, same. I barely watch anime, and it frustrates my best friend. Black Butler has been on my "next anime to watch" list for about 2 years now lmao.
Omfg so I was watching it, and it took me 45 seconds to realize I aM WATCHING IN EGLISH
ASDFGHJKL:

English
Japanese (click CC)

i normally dont like anime. but that seemed like an interesting plot.

Ryanzor generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 3!

Generous Loiterer

sweetiefantasy
Akiko-infinity
sweetiefantasy

guess thats one perk then. i cant be letdown from the differences. haha

This was the first post for a mini prize.

Here are the prizes being selected from:

1 - Princess Voyage Bundle
2 - Allegiance Bundle
3 - Bears and Blossoms Bundle
4 - Mystery item: Eyes
5 - Mystery item:. Angelic
6 - Bears and Blossoms Bundle
7 - Snowflake Bundle
8 - Mystery item: Animated
9 - Allegiance Bundle
10 - 500 Gaia Cash (I'll buy whatever you want from the store.)

Good luck!

3 Selected!

Trade will be sent.

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
Archaic Lullabies
Akiko-infinity

ASDFGHJKL:

English
Japanese (click CC)
Ah, Black Butler. I actually watched it in Japanese. It's pretty good and not very long. Though the second season they made is hit or miss with fans. Death Note was my favorite so far, though if you need action to be entertained, look elsewhere. This is more drama/suspense-thriller.

Oooooh! That looks sooooo cool! I'll have to check it out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff