Welcome to Gaia! ::

Using Gaia's Rng 1-13
Ticket price 10b
Max tickets per entry 2
I thought it'd be a fun way to make the winner and I a bit of money and keep it fair.
There will be consultation prizes runner up will get a item.

Yes i make a little dough out of this it's to fund more Rng's in the future And donations to give out aswell.

Will stream the rng once all participants send trade.
You pick your number on the list below your name will be right next to the number you chose first come first serve.

Yes im guilty im a bit gold greedy but i made this completely fair and gave you a chance to win laurels and max youll be spending is 20b and also if you fail.

Will be giving out items per entry so don't feel like a loser if you lose. items value 1-10bil.

If theres any confusion let me know immediately ill try to be clear as possible.

Admiral Klom generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 4!

example of rng

Winners will be tagged in a post on here once all spots are full and The one time RNG will be done 1-13
when i get more gold ill join in to win
Question, how exactly is the winner chosen?
RlCHTER AGILO
rng ill quote all in one post and rng using the gaia one. good catch let me fix that one.
Admiral Klom
RlCHTER AGILO
rng ill quote all in one post and rng using the gaia one. good catch let me fix that one.

Am I correct when I say this-
You will be rolling the RNG on the post? So for example if I were to enter in for two spots such as number 1 and number 11, and you were to roll the RNG from 1 to 13 and it so happens to roll either a 1 or 11, I win the Laurels?
RlCHTER AGILO
Admiral Klom
RlCHTER AGILO

Am I correct when I say this-
You will be rolling the RNG on the post? So for example if I were to enter in for two spots such as number 1 and number 11, and you were to roll the RNG from 1 to 13 and it so happens to roll either a 1 or 11, I win the Laurels?
Yes sir
diverted
Na, this is wack.
lol ok thanks for the input

Ruthless Lionheart

You have no sig
And an animal base
How can people trust you?
Revontheus
You have no sig
And an animal base

1 i posted i had the item and this is only a mule to do this with lol so? and i said i wont accept any trades until all are sent and do the rng

Ruthless Lionheart

Admiral Klom
Revontheus
You have no sig
And an animal base

1 i posted i had the item and this is only a mule to do this with lol so? and i said i wont accept any trades until all are sent and do the rng

Just checking you know
Good luck with the raffle
Revontheus
Admiral Klom
Revontheus
You have no sig
And an animal base

Just checking you know
Good luck with the raffle

everyones drilling me but yet no one will join it's kinda upsetting.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff