< 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 >

Beloved Man-Lover

6,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Crochet Hearts
Recanion

I can imagine it feels awkward being that way towards everyone though. Since they may assume you're not listening or something. @.@ I hate assumptions like that, lol.

Sounds like you have some pretty believable characters then.
I like having wildly colored hair, but unless I can give them a reason for it(style, rebellious etc etc) I can't stand to do that anymore. I've got this nagging in the back of my head "You can't do that! Its not real!" It works much better when drawing than it does just writing I figure. Especially if you're just drawing kind of randomly.

I like to sit down and ask myself questions about my characters to do development. Like, "this character is so angry all the time, why?" and tack on "Is this just his personality? Or did something happen awhile back to make him seem so grumpy towards people?" It takes awhile, but its fun...for me I guess lol.
It irritates me when people do some things though and don't think about it at all. Of course, I never say anything since its none of my business, but I hate it when someone goes "My character was raised by wolves!" Oh yeah? Tell me about it. How long did it take for your character to learn to speak? What about the rest of the education? Lots of feral children don't even make it well in the real world, especially education-wise, and yours had no problem at all?
Some things....you just need to research. sweatdrop

Sorry for not answering for so long, I had quite a busy time and not very much internet ^^;

Yes, it certainly seems disrespecting, though that is never my intention ^^; It worries me, but I just don`t have the self esteem to do better.

Or you could say my characters are quite plain and boring ^^ But I like to play out how 'normal' people react in unusual situations. Poeple without superpowers or fast healing or such a cold mind that nothing disturbes them anyway ^^;

That is an interesting approach! I never tried it that way, but that is certainly something I`ll try with my next char ^^
I totally know what you mean, that annoys the hell out of me. And I do say something, OOC, or, I jjst don`t play with them anymore.
Btw you sound like a reasonable person to play roleplay with ^^ Maybe we should try that together?

Beloved Man-Lover

6,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Dapper Werewolf

Recanion
agnikai
Recanion
agnikai
Recanion
*giggles at your new outfit* cat_whee

I hope that is a compliment? biggrin

I wanted to get away from this Genie Outfit for a while ^^;
It...I think it was at the time, you do make a pretty mermaid~ emotion_kirakira

haha, thanks ^^ I wonder if I can ever get the 'original' mermaid fin back, and not this rather cheap copy of it. It was a MC, I am sure, but I am to lazy to search for it now ^^
I think that one you have now is quite pretty, though. cat_3nodding

Beloved Man-Lover

6,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
agnikai

Thank you biggrin you changed as well, I like the silver star and your blond hair ^^

Beloved Man-Lover

6,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Beloved Man-Lover

6,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Dapper Werewolf

Recanion
agnikai

Thank you biggrin you changed as well, I like the silver star and your blond hair ^^
Teheh thank you~ I was going for handsome and princely cat_whee

Beloved Man-Lover

6,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
agnikai

And I think that is was you got ^^

Dapper Werewolf

Recanion
agnikai

And I think that is was you got ^^
Teeheehee I'm glad you think so cat_whee

Beloved Man-Lover

6,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
agnikai

gonk why are you dead?

Beloved Man-Lover

6,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Dapper Werewolf

Recanion
agnikai

gonk why are you dead?
Someone killed me in rp lol cat_rofl This is actually just the second time I've been "dead", the thread where I got killed is major kill-and-resurrect ground. emotion_awesome

Beloved Man-Lover

6,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
agnikai
Recanion
agnikai

gonk why are you dead?
Someone killed me in rp lol cat_rofl This is actually just the second time I've been "dead", the thread where I got killed is major kill-and-resurrect ground. emotion_awesome

Oh I see ^^ good luck on getting resurrected then ^^;

Dapper Werewolf

Recanion
agnikai
Recanion
agnikai

gonk why are you dead?

Lol thanks, looks like I'm gonna need it cat_sweatdrop

Beloved Man-Lover

6,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
agnikai
Recanion
agnikai
Recanion
agnikai

gonk why are you dead?

Lol thanks, looks like I'm gonna need it cat_sweatdrop

I guess it is hard to play when you are dead ^^ maybe start haunting someone? ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff