Welcome to Gaia! ::

Due to the lack of response, I've decided to close down I Lotto. Customers who have purchased from I Lotto would be fully refunded. Thank you for the support for I Lotto. It was good while it lasted. And a big thanks to the bumpers here.

Have a pleasant day.

Introduction

Welcome to my very first lotto game! Each ticket costs 2 Gold. There are only 500, 000 slots available for entry, so grab a ticket before it runs out! The winning ticket would be drawn as soon as all slots are taken up. This lotto is randomized by www.randomizer.org

At I Lotto, your every effort is recognized. Therefore, we�ll be giving away prizes to the top bumper as well as the top buyer at the end of the competition. I will try my best to update this at least once a day to inform people how many tickets are left for the lottery.

Please refer to the information and rules below about the lottery. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated. If you still have any doubts, feel free to contact me thru PM.

Have fun!

Table of contents:

POST ONE : INTRO
POST TWO : INFORMATION FOR LOTTERY CONTESTANTS
POST THREE : INFORMATION FOR BUMPERS
POST FOUR : INFORMATION FOR GENERAL USERS
POST FIVE : TOP BUYER
POST SIX : TICKETS LEFT
Information for lottery contestants:

' arrow ' Follow the TOS stated in GAIA online

' arrow ' Please enable Private Messaging

' arrow ' No begging for lottery tickets

' arrow ' Each ticket costs 2 Gold

' arrow ' Lottery ticket number would be given in order (first come first serve basis)

' arrow ' Trade me and type the following in the subject heading:
aaarrowaaI LOTTO : <NUMBER OF TICKETS(numerical value please. e.g. 100)>

' arrow ' Once I have accepted your trade, I will PM you your ticket number as well as post it here

' arrow ' The winners would be drawn as soon as all tickets are sold out (lotto would be drawn using the randomizer stated in the first post)

' arrow ' In the event of withdrawal from the contestants, there would be NO REFUND

' arrow ' Should there be an event that you paid for a ticket and the lotto is closed down, you will get a FULL REFUND

' arrow ' Winners would be notified by PM with their name posted here

Prize:
1st : 250k
2nd : 125k
3rd : 75k
Information for bumpers:

' arrow ' Follow the TOS stated in GAIA online

' arrow ' Please enable Private Messaging

' arrow ' Always indicate that you are bumping

' arrow ' Try to keep your bumps short and simple

' arrow ' Top bumper would be announced here as well as through Private Messaging at the end of the contest

Prize for top bumper : 150k

(*UPDATED! Please note that prizes would only be given out if all tickets are sold)
Information for general users:

' arrow ' BE CONSIDERATE. Please do not overstretch the page. Images should be kept within appropriate widths.

' arrow ' Always stick to the GAIAN rule of conduct
Information for top buyer:

' arrow ' The top buyer would be announced here as well as notified through PM at the end of the contest

Prize for top buyer (most number of tickets bought) : 150k
TICKETS LEFT

499 730 as of 16 Feb 2005
BUYERS:

Ticket Number & Buyer ID

1 - 10 : ahger (10 complimentary tickets)
11 - 60 : mekag (50 tickets)
61-160 : darkestone(100 tickets)
161 - 260 : ShiningMoon(100 tickets)
261-270 : FuzzyBunny67(10 tickets)
RESERVED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
<center>Bump and luck! smile <center>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff