Welcome to Gaia! ::

i have 12 million and working on more name your price i might accept or i might decline you may bet with other players
wizard109
i have 6 million and working on more name your price i might accept or i might decline you may bet with other players

I'd bet 3000k

1-100000
1 roll
HNW

RTC
The l3atman
wizard109
i have 6 million and working on more name your price i might accept or i might decline you may bet with other players

I'd bet 3000k

1-100000
1 roll
HNW

RTC

is that 300k?
wizard109
The l3atman
wizard109

I'd bet 3000k

1-100000
1 roll
HNW

RTC

is that 300k?

3 million. I'd go less if you want.
The l3atman
wizard109
The l3atman
wizard109

I'd bet 3000k

1-100000
1 roll
HNW

RTC

is that 300k?

can this hold please i had 8 million i just bought an item for 8 million but it is worth 20 million in the marketplace i am trying to sell it so i have more gold sorry i should have change the amount of gold i had lol sooooo sorry
wizard109
The l3atman
wizard109
The l3atman
wizard109

I'd bet 3000k

1-100000
1 roll
HNW

RTC

is that 300k?

can this hold please i had 8 million i just bought an item for 8 million but it is worth 20 million in the marketplace i am trying to sell it so i have more gold sorry i should have change the amount of gold i had lol sooooo sorry

Sure, quote me when you want to bet.
The l3atman
wizard109
The l3atman
wizard109
The l3atman
wizard109

I'd bet 3000k

1-100000
1 roll
HNW

RTC

is that 300k?

yes sir i will do that once i sell this item sorry again this was unexpected
The l3atman
wizard109
The l3atman
wizard109
The l3atman
wizard109

I'd bet 3000k

1-100000
1 roll
HNW

RTC

is that 300k?

ok 3 million is great when you are ready rtc
wizard109
i have 22 million and working on more name your price i might accept or i might decline you may bet with other players

wizard109 generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 35!

wizard109
i have 3 million and working on more name your price i might accept or i might decline you may bet with other players
wizard109
i have 7 million and working on more name your price i might accept or i might decline you may bet with other players

1m HNW 1-100

wizard109 generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 13!

ProbabiIities
wizard109
i have 7 million and working on more name your price i might accept or i might decline you may bet with other players

1m HNW 1-100

ok deal lol i see you found out how to do rng lol smile
ProbabiIities
wizard109

1m HNW 1-100
i already now the ending lol want to play again?

ProbabiIities generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 19!

wizard109
ProbabiIities
wizard109

1m HNW 1-100

ok deal lol i see you found out how to do rng lol smile

finally, now i can bet and get me some gold.
good luck
wizard109
ProbabiIities
wizard109

1m HNW 1-100
i already now the ending lol want to play again?

Sure, same bet?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces