Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noob

Noob

x- A d r i a n n
User Image

Hello there & welcome to Adrianna's Pandy Pack GiveAway. Giving away Pandy Pack today because I just feel like it. There is many things you can do to win prizes. The way to win Pandy Pack is by creating avatars. ( http://www.tektek.org/dream/ ) You can create as many as you want. I will choose the best avatar on March 24, 2012. You can tell my style & what items I like by my current outfit. Another prize is you bump 100 times you get to choose any 5 items from the Gaia Stores & i'll purchase them for you. You must bump in one post each. If you reach 100 bumps please PM me, so i'll check. The FIRST person to bump 100 times will win the prize.

Here's my avi thing

I didn't know If I had to make a boy or a girl, so I made two of each
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(I'm cool like that) emotion_c8

Bump 62

Noob

Noob

Noob

Noob

Noob

Noob

Noob

bump 69,..
rolleyes

Noob