Welcome to Gaia! ::

Holy s**t, thats a big profit. o.O;
[ Hybrid Theory ]
Holy s**t, thats a big profit. o.O;
im giving alot of it away
if you read the first page u need to buy at least 1 ticket
But seriously. Thats a 74m profit. o.O; Even if you do give two Charities 2m, thats still a 70m Profit. And I don't think you have that many friends that your going to give a mil to.. gonk
[ Hybrid Theory ]
But seriously. Thats a 74m profit. o.O; Even if you do give two Charities 2m, Thats still a 70m Profit. And I don't think you have that many friends that your going to give a mil to. gonk
i have like 24 or somthing like that but eventually im going to start another and recievable gold will be much higher anyways it came alot lower than that for me
[ Hybrid Theory ]
But seriously. Thats a 74m profit. o.O; Even if you do give two Charities 2m, thats still a 70m Profit. And I don't think you have that many friends that your going to give a mil to. gonk
what do you suppose i should do to lower my profit i dont want ppl to think that there being rippped
Well...You need to fresh up on your Math skills. stare And I don't think many people will buy a ticket, but any who, just make sure you say that if the lotto doesn't work out, you'll refund everyone. >>; Cause it's a SCAM if you just take the money, spend it, and quit the lotto without giving the money back.

And not many people will trust you if you don't use good grammer/spelling. neutral
[ Hybrid Theory ]
Well...You need to fresh up on your Math skills. stare And I don't think many people will buy a ticket, but any who, just make sure you say that if the lotto doesn't work out, you'll refund everyone. >>; Cause it's a SCAM if you just take the money, spend it, and quit the lotto without giving the money back.

And not many people will trust you if you don't use good grammer/spelling. neutral
well what grammar mistakes do i have. nothing should be mispealed because i used MS word

edit is that better

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces