Welcome to Gaia! ::

ok, this lotto should hopefully be done fairly quick, but I don't know how well it will really work, I'm only basing this off from other lotto's I've seen... I'm just really broke right now and want to see if what people have told me is true.... I asked a few friends who said a lotto could get me some gold... enough rambling, onto the rules!!!

1. no spamming, flaming, or copying the first post for any reason!!!
2. no whining or complaining if you lost... it's childish....
3. No Refunds if the contest is over, and if you DO want a refund, you need to think of that BEFORE hand and save a note of exactly how much you spent and what you spent it on!
4. The subject line for the trade NEEDS to say "__ tickets, #__ - #__" or else I will consider it a donation and add you to the list of loved donators!!! If you really don't care what number it is, then you just put how many tickets you want and you'll be put in somewhere I feel like putting you.

there will be 10,000 tickets sold, and the price is 5g each, which means that winner gets 25k, top bumper gets 15k and I get to keep 10k myself to hopefully make my avi look better!

BUMPERS - this is to keep track of the highest bumper. You may NOT skip numbers and multiple bumps per post WILL be considered spam and deleted!!! scream Also, make sure to number your bumps wink

TOP BUMPER -

50 bumps -

150 bumps -

500 bumps -

1000 bumps -

LOVED LIST (donators) -

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers