Welcome to Gaia! ::

They shuld have kept him alive, he was the best character in the show

4,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
I pine for my charlie time v_v
Yes, poor, poor Charlie... I just rewatched the episode where he died... I cried. sad

Aww, that was so sad when he died. D; Him and Claire were the best couple ever!
      But I didn't actually notice he was British when he was on Lost, but then again I
      don't notice alot of things. xD

Oh yeah, and the thing with him choking on some drugs in a condom and Jack
      'saving' him, did that happen before they crashed on the island, or what would've
      happened if they didn't crash? Yeah, I have a bad memory - in case you didn't
      read the bit before, I don't happen to notice alot of things either. xD Anyway, I
      have a feeling that it was what would have happened if they didn't crash,
      buuuuutttt...I don't know. rofl
my favoritee
i lovd him!!
he was my favorite character and then.... he died T crying T so sad...

Rainbow Fatcat

5,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
You all everybody.

smile
So i didnt rlly watch lost.... i watched like .03 of an episode when there was nothing on and didnt really care for it but my bro watches it and i was watching the thing that was on b4 the final episode where they went over all the things that happened in lost and there was like a two second shot of charlie and im like: OMG WHO IS THAT HOTTIE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!..... so yeah thats how i started watching lost.... the same thing happened with alice on syfy... i saw a 2 second shot of hatter in a commercial and i said the same thing...<-kinda off topic...
I got one thing to say about Charlie: I'd tap that. wink
I liked Charlie a lot, he was such a good character, Caring, devoted, colorful personality.. I literally cried when they killed them off. But, apparently he was needed elsewhere.
No, go away!

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
Thorn73
Charlie is AWESOME! ...Except he's dead...:'( You would not BELIEVE how much I cried when he died! :'(

I agree!!!!
Charlie is the mass favourite among my friends. I've even got one that can do his voice xD

For a while, I had fully intended on getting "FATE" tattooed on the backs of my fingers, but decided it probably wouldn't be the best idea so I'm going with something else Lost related...
My parents and i r obssed with lost that io watched every single episode. i actualy feel on the floor crying when Charlie died. when i saw him in the very last episode i was like whoa! Charlie looks so different. then when Hurrly draged him to the car i was like "oh no he didnt" i mean he did it for a good reason but still i was so mad.
jcutiepie12
My parents and i r obssed with lost that io watched every single episode. i actualy feel on the floor crying when Charlie died. when i saw him in the very last episode i was like whoa! Charlie looks so different. then when Hurrly draged him to the car i was like "oh no he didnt" i mean he did it for a good reason but still i was so mad.
I thought that was hysterical when Hurley shot him with the tranquilizer and dragged him out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff