Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh, hi there. Charlie rocks, you know it.

User Image
Hope the pic works biggrin

Doth anybody else put tape on their fingers and write "FATE" on the tape?
I did.
Oh, if only i could upload the pic...

Well, let us now discuss the awesomness that is...
Charlie Pace.
Charlie is the most cutties and hotest character I love since Season 1. But I cried when they kill him crying
Yes, but I think he is under appreciated for his hotness.
For example, all of my friends were obsessing over this "Jared Leto" guy, so I showed them a picture of Charlie (I carry one around in my wallet heart ) and they just laughed at it.
He is seriusly the cutest guy EVER!
Dominic Monaghan is on the top of my list of awesome people.
I punched my friends when they laughed... I need to find new friends now. lol biggrin
User Image

4,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
he shouldnt have died. i really liked him
Charlie is one of my faves, along with Claire.
They make the cutest couple ever. 4laugh
Charlie is AWESOME! ...Except he's dead...:'( You would not BELIEVE how much I cried when he died! :'(
Yo he was my favorite character and he died
He was my favorite character

i was so sad when he died crying
I cried so much when he died! I loooove Charlie so much! He was and still is my favorite character even though he's dead now. I think he was the character who changed the most in a good way throughout the whole series. Me and my friend who are both obsessed with the show have this saying: "Charlie is a sexy hot English muffin!" x3
He is so adorable! It was because of Dom Monaghan that I actually started watching Lost, too! Yaaaay for Charlie! :'D
Did you know that Charlie played...was it Merri or Pippin...one of those hobbits in the lord of the rings...one of Frodo's cousins....just a bit of a nerdgasm trivia for y'all....
Beastman Commander Viral
Did you know that Charlie played...was it Merri or Pippin...one of those hobbits in the lord of the rings...one of Frodo's cousins....just a bit of a nerdgasm trivia for y'all....

Yea, he played Merri in LOTR, he was also in X-Men Origins:Wolverine, along with Keamy, and when Dom was younger he played in an old british TV series, called... Hetty Wainthrope Investigates... or somehtign like that... He was also in a couple of other things and he likes to surf biggrin Oh, and he has a tattoo on his left arm that has a quote from the beatles song, Strawberry Fields Forever.
I love Dominic Monaghan, and I am officially in love with his new charcter in Flash Forward. He's the only reason I watch the show.
Ms_Shadeslayer
Oh, hi there. Charlie rocks, you know it.

User Image
Hope the pic works biggrin

Doth anybody else put tape on their fingers and write "FATE" on the tape?
I did.
Oh, if only i could upload the pic...

Well, let us now discuss the awesomness that is...
Charlie Pace.

it didnt work

Fashionable Prophet

Aww, poor Charlie! I love him, he was my absolute favorite! I actually started sobbing when he died... like, actually crying and wailing. But it was just a sweet scene anyways. Yeah, I lost interest in Lost (that was dumb pun-ness) after he was gone.... So sad... And then what happened with Claire and that stupid b***h Kate took Aaron.... Grr.

But, yeah, I do the thing with the FATE tape knuckle-ness, all the time :3

And my other hand says Ge ra rd <3 (gerard way).... how completely off-topic xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas