Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who death was the saddest?

Jin and Sun 0.68571428571429 68.6% [ 24 ]
Jack 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 5 ]
Lock (Jacob brother) 0.11428571428571 11.4% [ 4 ]
Sayid. 0.057142857142857 5.7% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 35 ]
1 2 >

Okay who do you think death was the saddest?...
Oh and btw sorry for bad spelling sweatdrop
II think Jin and Sun was the saddest.. "I said i never leave you again" -Jin

6,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Oh gosh that's so hard to choose.

For me, it was Sayid. Even though it was very brief and I didn't see it coming 0____0 it broke my heart because I love Sayid!

Sun and Jin's was utterly heartbreaking! It shattered me and i felt so sorry for their kid.

Jack's was amazing. that was so clever to match it with the very first scene, AND with Vincent!!
Brilliance!

So...I'll put these into categories.

For shock factor, Sayid
For emotion, the Kwon's
For clever writing, Jack
But as a 'thank heavens,' Locke AKA MIB

Bashful Gaian

Jack. I cried my eyes out.
It was very bittersweet.
It was beautiful, especially with Vincent!
Perfect, but extremely sad.
Jack. Just with Vincent, and the music, and everything. Charlie's is close behind. "Not Penny's boat" That one really surprised me.
Boone's made me real sad, as well.

5,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Window Shopper 100
wait a second...Jack died! and Vincent too?!! OH VINCENT!!! EVEN THOUGHT WE COULDN'T UNDERSTAND U...AND U WEREN'T THAT IMPORTANT.....I LUVED U!!!! crying

BTW- i saw the last episode....but i thought Jack just layed on the grass bcuz he was tired. i thought when he closed his eyes after he saw the plane leave was a secret way of telling us LOST fans that there will be a sequeal! crying

MY HEART IS BROKEN..............ONCE AGAIN!
User Image
oh it was definetly Gin and Sun's death in the sinking ship, but Jacks death was sad too. crying

Dapper Lunatic

13,025 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Jin and Sun's. Definitely.

Possibly Libby's as well-- just because of Hurley's reaction to his one and only girlfriend's sudden, unnecessary death.

Charlie's was sad too but that's just because he was my favorite character-- the death in itself wasn't emotional per se-- just shocking and full of "Wtf! Get out there Charlie! Don't drown! Noooooo!"-ness.

User Image

Blessed Gaian

8,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Jin and Sun's death was so sad, but sweet and romantic at the same time.
very true.. i was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO it was sad when their hands slid apart :'(
FlowerFaerie1216
Jin and Sun's death was so sad, but sweet and romantic at the same time.
Im going to have to say Sun and Jin ...Although Charlies death was so obseen drowns becuz someone thought it was a good idea to jump into water with a bomb . hmm? wahmbulance

2,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
bump stare
For the final season I would go with Jack’s, the way it was done was sad and beautiful at the same time, with Vincent at his side, so heart warming and breaking all at once.

Past seasons I’m going with Boone, Lost has been the ONLY tv show that has been able to make me cry and when it came to Boone dying boy was I a mess, in a lot of ways his was shocking as well because it came out of nowhere, it was like the poor guy was hardly given a chance.

Sparkly Lunatic

9,750 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Libby's, hands-down.
Jin and Sun hands down. Jack's death seemed like it fit perfectly to me, his death made me feel satisfied. Jin and Sun's death did too but theirs showed more sacrifice
...and I can't get their underwater image out of my head!! It was so ... AH! crying

4,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Befriended 100
Jin and Sun by far had the saddest death, i was on the phone crying with my friend for half an hour after they died crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff