Both 0.73333333333333 73.3% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 15 ]

How do ya guys think it's gonna end?

Shy Exhibitionist

13,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
I think in the end either a lotta people will get killed off and someone will be elected to replace Jacob...but those who survive live happy(ish) lives confused
Juno-Moon
I think in the end either a lotta people will get killed off and someone will be elected to replace Jacob...but those who survive live happy(ish) lives confused

I was sorta thinking the same thing.....

Original Genius

11,150 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
This is a serie that never ends good,
because of all of the crazy twist and weird senarios.

That's why I love it .

SAWYER RULES ! ! ! ! !

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
Everyone agrees to no longer be pawns in the Island game. They do something or other to destroy their timeline and consciously time travel into their sideways selves in 2004, and their souls live on in their parallel selves. The sideways are the epilogue. Characters like Jack retain some amount of consciousness of the Island that slowly comes back to them. Characters that died like Locke, Charlie...it may not be as simple for them.
All I know is that if Jack takes over, I'll be very upset. :[
wakusei
Everyone agrees to no longer be pawns in the Island game. They do something or other to destroy their timeline and consciously time travel into their sideways selves in 2004, and their souls live on in their parallel selves. The sideways are the epilogue. Characters like Jack retain some amount of consciousness of the Island that slowly comes back to them. Characters that died like Locke, Charlie...it may not be as simple for them.
yea thats a really good theory

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces