Welcome to Gaia! ::

I was like ; n ;
and then i was like >:O
and then i cried somemore
i managed to hold it all in, cause it seemed like the entire cast was crying - good ending tho, i was pleased 3nodding
Deedlit82
i managed to hold it all in, cause it seemed like the entire cast was crying - good ending tho, i was pleased 3nodding

The ending was a nice sentiment, but a little bit of a cop out.. but I can live with it, the series is/was amazing anyways. biggrin
i cried like a million times during the last episode. and not only did i cry for what happened during the show, but also for the fact that the only two shows i watched religiously was ending both sunday and monday night. what am i going to watch now??

4,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I didn't cry. Seemed like they were trying hard to make me, though.

4,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
I've cried so much during LOST, I expected to bawl my eyes out.
But I didn't. Sure, there were a few tears here and there, but I didn't really cry.
Which is very odd for me, maybe I'd cried all my tears the day before or something.
I reckon if I watch it again, I'd react a bit more to it.
I cried a lot. I cried for like 2 hours and then I fell asleep. and 2 days after the ending I was depressed. I still feel a little depressed. But it was a good ending biggrin

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Window Shopper 100
come on if u cry on a show ur a sap

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
i cried twice
(first when Claire gave birth in the flash-sideways and
second when Juliet and Sawyer reunited)

Aged Smoker

I started to cry when jin and sun have their flash backs. The flood gates really opened wide when youknowho was at the bamboo paddy and youknowho came and layed down next to him. (Dont want to spoil it for anyone) once his eyes closed and "LOST" appeared. and went straight to bed and wept some more. after a good 5 mins of sorrow, i fell asleep. Lost was..no,IS a fantastic show. those who say they hate have never watched it or have only watched one episode and it happened to be one of those WTF episodes. To love it you have to watch it from the begining to the end.

And its not silly to cry watching a show. Ive never cried in a show until "LOST". But i cry plenty in movies. Theres nothing wrong with it. Its a normal thing called "Human Emotion".
Digitalicius
I started to cry when jin and sun have their flash backs. The flood gates really opened wide when youknowho was at the bamboo paddy and youknowho came and layed down next to him. (Dont want to spoil it for anyone) once his eyes closed and "LOST" appeared. and went straight to bed and wept some more. after a good 5 mins of sorrow, i fell asleep. Lost was..no,IS a fantastic show. those who say they hate have never watched it or have only watched one episode and it happened to be one of those WTF episodes. To love it you have to watch it from the begining to the end.

And its not silly to cry watching a show. Ive never cried in a show until "LOST". But i cry plenty in movies. Theres nothing wrong with it. Its a normal thing called "Human Emotion".

I agree completely!!
i usually cry to everything but,
this was a different kind of sad ;; u ;;

Feral Bard

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items