Welcome to Gaia! ::

I demand me some Charles-like action. heart
Charlie drowned. And I remember right, he died for nothing.

7,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
He was arrested for trying to commit suicide in the airplane bathroom. Last episode had his brother trying to bail him out.
etjedinat1

He wouldn't tease his audience @ Comic-Con like that for nothing. sad
Izzy Van Helsing
He was arrested for trying to commit suicide in the airplane bathroom. Last episode had his brother trying to bail him out.

Oh yeah, shoot, I forgot about that. sweatdrop
My friend and I made a joke before the beginning of the season that Charlie's 3 returning episodes would be something like this:

First appearance:
"Oh hey guys. I'm back. Erm... Welcome to the final season?" *EXIT STAGE LEFT*

Second:
"Oh hi, I'm Charlie. Whoops, not supposed to be in this episode yet." *EXIT*

Third:
"Oh, hey. So yeah, this is my last appearance on Lost. Yup. Okay bye." *EXIT ROLL CREDITS*

We're not finding that funny anymore, as it's basically correct neutral

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
I think his part's pretty much over. He'll probably show up again briefly, and I'm kind of holding out the hope that he and Claire will meet up in the off island reality, but it's doubtful.

Also, I totally called that he'd choke on his heroin bag in the first episode. biggrin

Thieving Shopper

I'm still bitter that they even wrote him off in the first place sad

Yeah Dom's on FlashForward, but, its not the same. T__T

If they're going to have him do guest spots, make them more significant, pretty pleeease?
etjedinat1

*glares*
He died warning the survivors about the freighter.
And if I recall, most of them listened and followed Locke. So shut up about my poor Charlie dying for nothing.

I hope he shows up sometime in this season, it was awesome to see his brother but me wants Charlie!!!!!!!!

And I like Dom's character in Flashforward, he's freaking awesome.

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
The island reincarnated him into clairs baby biggrin
I love Charlie (Dominic Monaghan) and that was terrible that they wrote him off. Also if you like Dom then you'll hate KATE I know I do because they are getting married when the show ends!!!! gonk

User Image

User Image
Gandalfdog
I love Charlie (Dominic Monaghan) and that was terrible that they wrote him off. Also if you like Dom then you'll hate KATE I know I do because they are getting married when the show ends!!!! gonk

User Image

User Image

WHUTTTT MARRIAGE??
ChristineWinks
Gandalfdog

User Image

User Image

WHUTTTT MARRIAGE??

Yes it's sad and I want her dead! She doesn't deserve him.
Gandalfdog
ChristineWinks
Gandalfdog

User Image

User Image

WHUTTTT MARRIAGE??

That's extreme. User Image
Gek -LaLeLu-
Gandalfdog
ChristineWinks
Gandalfdog

User Image

User Image

WHUTTTT MARRIAGE??

That's extreme. User Image

Ya your right well then I wish they were not together I just think shes not that right match for him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff