Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
charlie died. seriously, he did. he is no longer on the island. its no mystery. we say him die. maybe he'll show up in the sideways universe. maybe not, cuz, u no, he's dead. maybe hugo will see him. he sees dead people. i like charlie, but he died, so tough luck to both of us.

Rainbow Lover

24,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Crazygirl313
charlie died. seriously, he did. he is no longer on the island. its no mystery. we say him die. maybe he'll show up in the sideways universe. maybe not, cuz, u no, he's dead. maybe hugo will see him. he sees dead people. i like charlie, but he died, so tough luck to both of us.

He's already shown up in the "sideways" universe. He was on the plane, choking on his bag of heroine. Jack saved him and he got arrested.
ChristineWinks
I demand me some Charles-like action. heart

Interesting Explorer

3,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
Charlie was my favorite.
I miss him D':
Izzy Van Helsing
He was arrested for trying to commit suicide in the airplane bathroom. Last episode had his brother trying to bail him out.
He wasn't arrested for trying to commit suicide. He was arrested because he was about to die when he tried to hide his heroin by swallowing it, choked, and Jack saved his life. He tried to swallow it originally, but the plane crashing caused him to drop it down the sink. Now Liam is trying to get him out of prison, as seen when Sawyer is working as a cop.

7,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
Feed Us Fetus Fajitas SCT
Izzy Van Helsing
He was arrested for trying to commit suicide in the airplane bathroom. Last episode had his brother trying to bail him out.
He wasn't arrested for trying to commit suicide. He was arrested because he was about to die when he tried to hide his heroin by swallowing it, choked, and Jack saved his life. He tried to swallow it originally, but the plane crashing caused him to drop it down the sink. Now Liam is trying to get him out of prison, as seen when Sawyer is working as a cop.

If it wasn't an attempt at suicide, why did he tell Jack he should have let him die?

If nothing else, Charlie clearly, at this point, is not what you would call the happiest person on the flight.

750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Charlie was told by Desmend that he had to die. then Penny (Desmends gf) showed up on the screen and said that she wasnt on a boat so he wrote on his hand and it said "Not Pennys Boat"
Ms_Shadeslayer
etjedinat1
Charlie drowned. And I remember right, he died for nothing.

*glares*
He died warning the survivors about the freighter.
And if I recall, most of them listened and followed Locke. So shut up about my poor Charlie dying for nothing.

I hope he shows up sometime in this season, it was awesome to see his brother but me wants Charlie!!!!!!!!

And I like Dom's character in Flashforward, he's freaking awesome.

Charlie died for everyone! He didn't die for nothing! You needed to have the door closed for the radio to work! <_> CHARLIE! COME BACK!!!

7,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Izzy Van Helsing
Izzy Van Helsing

If it wasn't an attempt at suicide, why did he tell Jack he should have let him die?

If nothing else, Charlie clearly, at this point, is not what you would call the happiest person on the flight.

I think that was because he'd rather die than get arrested. Not because he was depressed. Yeah his band wasn't taking off in the real world but I don't think that's enough to kill yourself over.

7,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
Lucky4193
Izzy Van Helsing
Izzy Van Helsing

I think that was because he'd rather die than get arrested. Not because he was depressed. Yeah his band wasn't taking off in the real world but I don't think that's enough to kill yourself over.

But perhaps HE did.

Keep in mind, the dude was also a heroin addict, so his mind's likely not gonna be as clear as yours or mine.

Dapper Loiterer

8,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Brandisher 100
Well, in one versoin he died for nothing in a under-water base.
In another he almost hcoked to death on and airplane, then went on to play at a dinner or somthing...
*sigh*
charlie is dead you parasites hes gonebye ye bye
it was his time he drowned
cry cry: cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry :

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff