Welcome to Gaia! ::

Justice Champion

17,625 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
when i saw the final chapter i get angry cuz i dont understand nothing, but later a friend told me ¨that was the best end for lost¨ and he told me a theory, but i still with the niggle.somebody can tell me what really happend!!!
wat really happens is that alex falls in love with madison but madison killed alex's ex wife but later he finds out then kills madison. then alyssa tries to kill herself but fails once again
nahhhh im just kidding! i cant tell you wat really happens bc its toooooooooooooooo good
Basically.....they all died:/

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
i dont know wat the heck you are talking about. ive never seen lost in my life. twisted

Justice Champion

17,625 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
BellaSky14
Basically.....they all died:/

they are dead, well i know that, but what happened after jack dead? and what happened to hugo and ben they when inmortal? they stay in the island?and wtf happened to sawyer and the others in the airplane? confused confused
pretty much what i understood is that they all eventually died, but did not make the travel to heaven or nirvana, instead they waited in between earth and heaven or nirvana so that they could all arise together. We do not know if the plane ever made it, but we know that eventually everyone dies, even Hugo somehow, and go to heaven or nirvana together because the most vital time of their lives was when they were together on the island so they wanted to be together even in the afterlife. Hope that helped or made a little sense 3nodding
noslij
when i saw the final chapter i get angry cuz i dont understand nothing, but later a friend told me ¨that was the best end for lost¨ and he told me a theory, but i still with the niggle.somebody can tell me what really happend!!!

You're a niggle.
They all died in the plane crash. Everything else was the equivolent to a dream sequence, good job wasting all that time and effort trying to figure things out that don't matter.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff