████████████████████████████████████████
★★★

8 O
What happens next?

Angelic Blob

They all wake up in their beds

Friendly Gekko

This is all Hurley's dream, and he wakes up in the hospital 3nodding
Now this is seeming like River world; where everyone is waking up in the water, unsure of what is going on. Then they realize that all of them are dead!!!!!!
"I say it's a lie, because I don't think Hurley would be in Hell in the first place."
User Image

Dream,
Inspire,
l o n g.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

████████████████████████████████████████
★★★

I WOULD BE PISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEDDDDDDDDDDD if they woke up from a dream.

Invisible Vampire

Well them all being dead and in hell would mean that all those old theories about that are true sweatdrop

Interesting Conventioneer

7,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
How about they are all in Purgatory and they have to redeem themselves before they can go on to Heaven or their other life in the parallel world?
What happens next? Jacob and Isabella both b***h-slap Richard for turning emo and completley losing his s**t.

5,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Window Shopper 100
i dont think they r really in hell and really dead crying i was really shocked when Ricardo said that crying but i'm really glad they explained HOW THE HELL THAT BOAT GOT IN THE MIDDLE OF A JUNGLE! but how come The Man in Black and Jacob are enemies? and how come he changed into Locke? i understand why hes called the man in black though. but....where did the smoke monster disappear to when he was in the boat with Ricardo(when he was saying a prayer or something in spanish).....and i wonder what he was saying in the prayer crying . ANYONE CAN TRANSLATE? crying

6,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I don't think they're all in hell and are dead.

Ricardo was just depressive and very religious.

Dapper Hunter

6,500 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I don't think they are dead either, what Richard said was pretty much what MIB said while posing as his wife. Weird stuff is going on, but that's not it.

Prophet

I don't believe the island is actually Hell.

11,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I've heard J.J. Abrams say that the island isn't a dream or the afterlife.

I bet it's an island.
Topaz896
i dont think they r really in hell and really dead crying i was really shocked when Ricardo said that crying but i'm really glad they explained HOW THE HELL THAT BOAT GOT IN THE MIDDLE OF A JUNGLE! but how come The Man in Black and Jacob are enemies? and how come he changed into Locke? i understand why hes called the man in black though. but....where did the smoke monster disappear to when he was in the boat with Ricardo(when he was saying a prayer or something in spanish).....and i wonder what he was saying in the prayer crying . ANYONE CAN TRANSLATE? crying

Actually uhh I don't believe they said how a boat got to the middle of the island unless I missed it. They show how a boat crashes on the island, but I still have no idea how it ended up in the middle of the god damn jungle.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff