Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Citizen

>>
I know there are lots of threads for this stuff, but this is different than what Ive seen so far.

Locke/Smoke monster/ man in black recruited Sawyer.
And Jacob is recruiting Jack.
Hmm- have they not had a rivalry throughout this WHOLE show?
I believe they're going to have to fight or something to decide what happens to the island.
And Kate? Poor girls caught in the middle of the two.

And comments/ things to add? //

Shy Exhibitionist

13,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
I think a face-off his bound to happen between the two, regardless of Jacob and FLocke's influence...those two just naturally hate each other confused
I think Jack and Sawyer will join sides in the end to fight against whoever is really evil.
I mean, yeah, they've had a rivalry. But when push comes to shove, who have been the two most reliable characters through thick and thin? Jack and Sawyer. And the bond that has pretty much always tied them together? Kate.
Now if the writers would remove the idiotic love triangle between them I would be happy.

Personally, my favorite ending would be all the original surviving 815'ers (and maybe some significant, zombified companions?) teaming up to kick EVERYBODY'S a**, since at this point I trust no one else but those who have been there from the start- kind of like Sayid.

Familiar Citizen

>>
I just had another thought What if goes to Jack vs Sawyer vs Locke/smokey???
//

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces