Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
BellaSky14
x Nefertari
I think it was stupid.. and Sawyer and Kate didn't end up together.
Well, I'm more peeved with the fact that Jack/Kate happened. I'm glad he died.

Really?
I'm glad Kate's with Jack and Sawyer's with Juliet.
Although, everyone died not just Jack...in fact, he saved the island then died<3
Oh well, we all have our own thoughts.

Yeah lol, Skate fan. I like Juliet too, don't get me wrong.
I detest Jack. xD

Devout Lunatic

25,125 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
from an earlier post on this thread, I went there

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RI4mWmvZ1xg&feature=related

crying and that can be a true alternate ending, not like JKM's show one lol

Now on topic, what happened was they were choosen to protect the island, which is not necesarily the only path to "the next life".

They really got to be away from the island on the flash forwards. After the crash they no longer were from this world. They may visit like others did for this or that "mission", but not live in this world anymore. so they had to return to stop suffering as the way they were doing so afterwards, not as they should if they were still alive.

when it became "definite" was then after the bomb's explossion. Then Juliet realized, (as well as Jack in the end when he starts smilling and laughing all along since the bottom of the heart, very possibly) "It did work". And now I realize the feeling of "let go" of most who died, something like "that's what we die for", "so that's what really happened", "it worked", whatever they may thought/felt. And the confussion in the eyes of some others as they did. and most of those were not in the church. "Not ready" as Desmond mentioned.

As time was kind of inexistent afterwards, they went to "purgatory" for a final test (remmeber and assimilate the memories) while the island's saving came to be, to then reunite and leave together to the next life, as heroes they all were, not just in saving the island, but the life of others who played an important role in many ways as a chain reaction. But this is extremely long to explain here. So after everyone fulfilled their part with the island, they could reunite.

Maybe, I personally believe, Ben may do with the others who were not yet ready, what Desmond did with the ones who left in the end. and Michael and Walt are among them as they were influenced/affected strongly by Ben in "their end", not by Jack nor Locke.

And about the island(my very personal opinion), shortly, among many possible things, life and death as it is may became affected if it was destroyed, something Jacob's bro may not knew and may neither wanted at all in the looooong term.
I really don't believe it could "all just be a dream" Hugo's. From the six years of writing that we've witnessed, LOST's writers have alot more credit and skill to their names than that. It ended fairly openly by not resolving absolutely every question and this upset some of its viewers. It's like Superman, we don't need to know how he accelerates his flight under the influence of Earth's Sun, the fact that matters is that he ca, somehow, which adds to the overall effect.

Newbie Noob

It was all fairly straight forward, not much room for interpretation aside from reasons why certain people didn't make it into the flash sideways or didn't meet up with everyone at the end. A lot of it was technical issues though.

Mr Eko was not brought back for the final episode because he wouldn't sign up, they wanted to give him 6 episodes to the final season but he wanted more money and refused to be in it unless he got paid what he wanted. They probably left out Walt due to the whole puberty thing and unable to actually go back 6 years to when he was just a boy without replacing actors which would have made fans angry anyways.

The only one I don't really understand was Michael, but I'm certain there is a logical and rather straight forward answer behind it.
GLAD ITS OVER!!!!!!!! rofl
First of all, I'd like to point out that the ending pissed me off. It was amazing.. but it was the end! Ah, woeful day,

My thoughts on what happened in the end is that everyone on the island had been dead from the start- no one survived the plane crash. It seems the island was just some form of purgatory, explaining why no one could ever escape it. Everything that had them interacting with the real world was their imagination, of course. I assume that when each character "died", they were actually moving on to where they were meant to go (heaven/hell). The thing was, the death was so tragic and sudden, most of the "alive" ones seen on the show had not been immediately ready to move on.
HitanChiyu III
What do you think happened?
What are your theories?

I personally think, that they all died on the plane, and
were indeed in some kind of purgatory of some sort.
Its pretty crazy, im not sure.
Especially with the final scene when they go back to the original wreckage.

Perhaps, they all had to go through a trial, before "leaving" the island.

That's kinda what I thought. I thought that once they found peace in their life and come to terms with what happened, they died... Of course I missed a bunch of episodes. What ever happened to the dad and the kid? The one who could see the future or something? I must've missed that... I know they went out to sea or something.... Idk, it's been awhile since I've heard anything about them...
agentblonde1530
HitanChiyu III
What do you think happened?
What are your theories?

I personally think, that they all died on the plane, and
were indeed in some kind of purgatory of some sort.
Its pretty crazy, im not sure.
Especially with the final scene when they go back to the original wreckage.

Perhaps, they all had to go through a trial, before "leaving" the island.

That's kinda what I thought. I thought that once they found peace in their life and come to terms with what happened, they died... Of course I missed a bunch of episodes. What ever happened to the dad and the kid? The one who could see the future or something? I must've missed that... I know they went out to sea or something.... Idk, it's been awhile since I've heard anything about them...

Im hoping they are dead and in hell.
Cause I hated both of them lol
Ok, I've never watched LOST, and I've heard there's time travel involved in the last season. WTF?! Also, will there be LOST episodes? (Get it?)

1,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
HitanChiyu III
Polka dotted handgrenade

It said that everything that happened on the island happened. The sideways (where they all were back on the plane) was showing how they all had to meet again because they were all important to each other. This part was like limbo and after they all met, they were able to move on.

I do recall them saying that.
But even then, they are all dead?

Has this been said yet? That Christian, Jacks dad, said some died before jack and some later, or something like that?

My question is, if those on the plane left at the end, why were they at the church if they escaped? Or was that other world after everyone died, even those who escaped? x__x
ending sucked i thought it was going to go with the flashsideways being the normal timeline since they changed history and like who was left would have to die so they could continue with their life had the island never existed but no real happy ending crying

anyways the end sucked what was up with jack an juliets son why was aaron reborn and a baby again if he was off the island an grew up there is no reason for him to be in the afterlife as a baby i dont like that they were all dead even if twho was left finished out their lifves first

2,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items