5,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
HitanChiyu III
Legendary Deadwolf
HitanChiyu III
iFurritus
The final scene was the plane that the pilot, Richard, Claire, Sawyer, Kate, and that asian guy were on. Like, it exploded. Before they could leave.

I think that they all died eventually, like at the end Jack died, and the "parallel" thing was sort of like their way of finding each other, remembering, and making peace with the way everything turned out.

I'm so sad that it ended. I feel like my best friends have all died. DD:

I didnt think of that!!
Because there was explosives wired through out the plane right!?!?!

It makes sense!

Yea but Locke came and disarmed them.

I thought he only took a few?

I believe there was only one or two blocks of C4 and he disarmed them. Remember? He was still going to fly off in the plane. I might be wrong but I'm pretty sure they covered this.
Legendary Deadwolf
HitanChiyu III
Legendary Deadwolf
HitanChiyu III
iFurritus
The final scene was the plane that the pilot, Richard, Claire, Sawyer, Kate, and that asian guy were on. Like, it exploded. Before they could leave.

I think that they all died eventually, like at the end Jack died, and the "parallel" thing was sort of like their way of finding each other, remembering, and making peace with the way everything turned out.

I didnt think of that!!

It makes sense!

I believe there was only one or two blocks of C4 and he disarmed them. Remember? He was still going to fly off in the plane. I might be wrong but I'm pretty sure they covered this.

I have to watch it all again.
Im def buying the boxset once it comes out.

5,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
HitanChiyu III
Legendary Deadwolf
HitanChiyu III
Legendary Deadwolf
HitanChiyu III
iFurritus

I didnt think of that!!

It makes sense!

I have to watch it all again.
Im def buying the boxset once it comes out.

Yea me too, but only to be able to say I have it and maybe let the friends that haven't seen it be able to.
I thought the whole thing with the church was that when you died you gathered with the people you spent the most important moment in your life with, and then you all went into the light together...

Anyways, I really liked the ending, even if they didn't answer all the questions. (I'm trying not to think about that too much)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HWECQa23Cs

This about sums it up.

LOST is by far one of the best shows ever!

Dapper Gekko

I can't really say I'm a jack fan, but I cried all the same when he died, for me it really meant that this is the end. Lost is over. After looking through all of the theories I don't see anything I can really add with any significance, except for I have a theory on the polar bear. I'm thinking it was part of the Darmha initiatives experiments, since they had the cages and whatnot. Unless I missed something that explained it.

5,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Contributor 150
LOST SUCK BALLS I PERSONALY DONT LIKE IT LOL MY FRIEND TRIED TO GET ME

2,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
x Nefertari
I think it was stupid.. and Sawyer and Kate didn't end up together.
Well, I'm more peeved with the fact that Jack/Kate happened. I'm glad he died.

Really?
I'm glad Kate's with Jack and Sawyer's with Juliet.
Although, everyone died not just Jack...in fact, he saved the island then died<3
Oh well, we all have our own thoughts.
seadweller95
I think Ben didn't go in because he never really shared the bonds and experiences that the other characters did. I think he realized this and knew he wasn't entirely a part of it, kind of on the outside looking in until he could accept that. I think Michael and Walt weren't in the Church because they had started their lives again off the island, they fought so hard to escape that they failed to be a part of it.

I agree with 100%.
I never thought of it that way and you just cleared everything up for me(:
Lol, thankss!
I dunno if anyone has said this yet... but there seems to me to be a possibility that it could be all a dream of Hugo's. From when he was in the mental institution. That would explain the numbers, and how in the second or third season, his 'girlfriend' being killed by Micheal. I have always thought this to be a possibility. I haven't been watching the sixth season though since I have no time to watch it during the week v.v
i always thought the sideverse / limbo was limbo smile

though they didnt exactly show what happened with the timeline where the hydrogen bomb went off did they ?
or maybe they did, dunno razz

but tbh, weep factor was weak, i cried more when charlie died.
which is kinda reasonable cause he was my favorite character.
i believe that every thing happened on the island.the sideways world was the future when everyone was dead that was on the island and they all meet at the church to go to heaven. because there were some people who died already in the church before Jack and the people on the plane at the end of the last episode died later.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff