Welcome to Gaia! ::

I think Ben didn't go in because he never really shared the bonds and experiences that the other characters did. I think he realized this and knew he wasn't entirely a part of it, kind of on the outside looking in until he could accept that. I think Michael and Walt weren't in the Church because they had started their lives again off the island, they fought so hard to escape that they failed to be a part of it.

Nimble Bunny

8,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Side flashes was like limbo.
Everything on the island actually happened. And when the last of them died. The limbo triggered to bring them all back together before they moved on.
x Nefertari
HitanChiyu III
x Nefertari
HitanChiyu III
x Nefertari
I think it was stupid.. and Sawyer and Kate didn't end up together.
Well, I'm more peeved with the fact that Jack/Kate happened. I'm glad he died.

I agree 100% xD

Thank god. You don't happen to be a Kate fan, do you? I don't like her or Jack in general >_>

My favorite were sawyer, sun, and jin :/
I was always alot more of Locke fan though.
when it came to Jack vs Locke atleast.

Favorites..
Sawyer, Sun/Jin, Eko, Michael, Walt, Locke. I liked Charlie too.
8D I don't think there are any Jack fans.

Dude, I seriously thought Eko was gonna come out
as the priest in the funeral or something.
lol
I was just waiting for it.
but it never happened.

Aged Vampire

7,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Brandisher 100
I loved S and K together too they had the best banter and seemed to math up well but really did Lost have to skip giving any real explantion as to why and how it all happened there!!
Also were they not missing a lot of people in the church such as the french woman and her daughter. Can anyone else think of people that should have been there.

Aged Vampire

7,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Brandisher 100
It was great to see Charly with Clare, but did if freak anyone else out that the women had to give birth to the same child twice in a lifetime.
Photoa
I loved S and K together too they had the best banter and seemed to math up well but really did Lost have to skip giving any real explantion as to why and how it all happened there!!
Also were they not missing a lot of people in the church such as the french woman and her daughter. Can anyone else think of people that should have been there.

Yea alot of people werent in there.
I guess they just decided to put the more "important" people.
Or they just couldnt afford the cameos.

6,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Polka dotted handgrenade
It said that everything that happened on the island happened. The sideways (where they all were back on the plane) was showing how they all had to meet again because they were all important to each other. This part was like limbo and after they all met, they were able to move on.

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
I thought it was pretty straight forward.
The Island and everything on it actually happened.
When the last of them died in real life they came back to Flight 815 to find each other.
There is no count of years between the end of the series and limbo, it's not really necessary.
The credit scene with the wreckage was not necessarily from the plane that Lapidus was flying off the island, it could also have been a symbol for everything beginning again. Circle of life, if you will.
Remember, everybody dies, but not always at the same time. There is no reason to think that everyone had to die on the island, or before Jack died. The conversation between Hurley and Ben was proof of that.
As for Ben, I think the reason he chose not to go is that Rousseau and Alex are still there and he wants to spend time with them before they move on together.
And the others that we see that don't move on just, aren't ready.
My biggest, and really only, disappointment was that Mr.Eko wasn't there. He was one of my favorite characters, and he should have at least been in Limbo somewhere.
But yeah, that's my take on it.
But when they detonated the A bomb they created a paradox, and so the universe corrected the mistake by creating the alternate reality.and I think in more of a scientific manor, so I personally think it was that they died in that other universe, and so the ones that were still alive in the original universe, still are there.
Duchess Porphyria
I thought it was pretty straight forward.
The Island and everything on it actually happened.
When the last of them died in real life they came back to Flight 815 to find each other.
There is no count of years between the end of the series and limbo, it's not really necessary.
The credit scene with the wreckage was not necessarily from the plane that Lapidus was flying off the island, it could also have been a symbol for everything beginning again. Circle of life, if you will.
Remember, everybody dies, but not always at the same time. There is no reason to think that everyone had to die on the island, or before Jack died. The conversation between Hurley and Ben was proof of that.
As for Ben, I think the reason he chose not to go is that Rousseau and Alex are still there and he wants to spend time with them before they move on together.
And the others that we see that don't move on just, aren't ready.
My biggest, and really only, disappointment was that Mr.Eko wasn't there. He was one of my favorite characters, and he should have at least been in Limbo somewhere.
But yeah, that's my take on it.

Same here.
I totally thought he was gonna be the minister or whatever they call them
in the church xD
And give a speech or something.

5,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
HitanChiyu III
iFurritus
The final scene was the plane that the pilot, Richard, Claire, Sawyer, Kate, and that asian guy were on. Like, it exploded. Before they could leave.

I think that they all died eventually, like at the end Jack died, and the "parallel" thing was sort of like their way of finding each other, remembering, and making peace with the way everything turned out.

I'm so sad that it ended. I feel like my best friends have all died. DD:

I didnt think of that!!
Because there was explosives wired through out the plane right!?!?!

It makes sense!

Yea but Locke came and disarmed them.
Legendary Deadwolf
HitanChiyu III
iFurritus
The final scene was the plane that the pilot, Richard, Claire, Sawyer, Kate, and that asian guy were on. Like, it exploded. Before they could leave.

I think that they all died eventually, like at the end Jack died, and the "parallel" thing was sort of like their way of finding each other, remembering, and making peace with the way everything turned out.

I'm so sad that it ended. I feel like my best friends have all died. DD:

I didnt think of that!!
Because there was explosives wired through out the plane right!?!?!

It makes sense!

Yea but Locke came and disarmed them.

I thought he only took a few?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out