Welcome to Gaia! ::

twisted eek confused cool lol mad razz cry evil 3nodding 3nodding gonk blaugh stressed scream sweatdrop heart xp whee wink sad surprised stare biggrin burning_eyes burning_eyes Nuhun cheese_whine burning_eyes
i dont watch lost because i think that it is kinda stupid...

Liberal Citizen

6,550 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
Well Heres What The MIB is. It Is The soul of Jacobs brother after he fell into the "light." It Can take the form of any dead body on the island. The body has not to be buried. If it takes the form of a new body It cant change back into its old body. Got it?

24,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Some shadow demon creature, I think
neopian olympian
benevolence dragon
the problem with that is i watch everything on youtube and youtube is always deleting the videos and removing the sound. so i always end up missing a part of an episode which leaves me completely lost

Tila_TequiIa
Well... to really be able to enjoy it, you would of had to watch all of the episodes, to know what is going on. It gets pretty complicated so u cant miss an episode.

benevolence dragon
I only watched the first episode of lost. i thought it was weird and decided not to watch the rest but every one is always talking about how great the show is. should I watch it?

just get it on netflix or watch it on hulu! wahmbulance dramallama

netflix is a good idea but i hate hulu

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas