Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Informer

6,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Does anyone know who or what that mystery monster was on the island, that they would never show; but you would always hear the noises of it and see the people look up terrified at "it".
I only watched the first episode of lost. i thought it was weird and decided not to watch the rest but every one is always talking about how great the show is. should I watch it?

Gracious Informer

6,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Well... to really be able to enjoy it, you would of had to watch all of the episodes, to know what is going on. It gets pretty complicated so u cant miss an episode.

benevolence dragon
I only watched the first episode of lost. i thought it was weird and decided not to watch the rest but every one is always talking about how great the show is. should I watch it?
the problem with that is i watch everything on youtube and youtube is always deleting the videos and removing the sound. so i always end up missing a part of an episode which leaves me completely lost

Tila_TequiIa
Well... to really be able to enjoy it, you would of had to watch all of the episodes, to know what is going on. It gets pretty complicated so u cant miss an episode.

benevolence dragon

Dapper Werewolf

:/
          Watch the whole series, and it'll
          tell you.

It's a 'smoke monster', which the
          Man in Black has the capability to
          turn into. You don't find out until the
          fifth season.
Lost is kool. But to get the whole story u have to watch alot of episodes.
its ape devil mrgreen

Devout Lunatic

25,125 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
benevolence dragon
the problem with that is i watch everything on youtube and youtube is always deleting the videos and removing the sound. so i always end up missing a part of an episode which leaves me completely lost

Tila_TequiIa

benevolence dragon

From where are you? ABC.com shows all the episodes from season 1 to 5, and a last portion of season 6 for a limited time, then they show the whole season,, maybe in January, or in august when the DVD comes out.

enhanced versions of some episodes are available as well. Enhanced are with notes explaining detials about this or that during the episode.
It's Lady Gaga
Ralph Raff
benevolence dragon

Tila_TequiIa

benevolence dragon

From where are you? ABC.com shows all the episodes from season 1 to 5, and a last portion of season 6 for a limited time, then they show the whole season,, maybe in January, or in august when the DVD comes out.

enhanced versions of some episodes are available as well. Enhanced are with notes explaining detials about this or that during the episode.

okay thanks
benevolence dragon

Tila_TequiIa

benevolence dragon

just get it on netflix or watch it on hulu! wahmbulance dramallama
Tila_TequiIa
Does anyone know who or what that mystery monster was on the island, that they would never show; but you would always hear the noises of it and see the people look up terrified at "it".

SPOILERS:

User Image

^That.

We call it Cerberus, or the black smoke, or Smokey, or the 'man in black', as his official name is never said.
IT'S CALLED THE SMOKE MONSTER.

- w-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas