Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've found that the numbers added up with no changing them is 108, and that is the number of the Buddhist religion. Since dharma is also Buddhist, that's what I think. Also, the entire show after the hatches become insignificant, the characters try to say that moving on is best. They're telling the watchers to move on from the numbers! They aren't important!
nekokat23
breathless sorrow
skeptical-southerneastern
breathless sorrow
you are all really unintelligent huh : 4 8 15 16 23 42
all of the numbers are in the bible. 4 + 8 = 12
then its 15 + 16 = 31 added to the amount of problems already solved equals 32 then flip it its now 23 add 1 to 8 equals 9 multiplied by the 2nd digit of 15 which is 5 finally 9 x 5 = 42 reverse that as well 24 now multiply it by 23
x23 --------
52 now multiply that by 16
620 now multiply 4 by 15 then add 8 it equals

9 x 5 = 45

yes but your missing the point.

the point is if its 45 then ur problem doesnt work and its NOT 666 and it is not in the bible wich explodes ur whole theory so your point is one you CANNOT PROVE so it doesnt work and ur point is useless! ...or something.
and p.s. ur not quite a genius if u cant do 9 times 5. and u need a job or something, i mean, seriously, dont u have a umm...

a freaking life???

guess not...

you still don't get it
lordsnizlefoot
nekokat23
breathless sorrow
breathless sorrow
then its 15 + 16 = 31 added to the amount of problems already solved equals 32 then flip it its now 23 add 1 to 8 equals 9 multiplied by the 2nd digit of 15 which is 5 finally 9 x 5 = 42 reverse that as well 24 now multiply it by 23
x23 --------

9 x 5 = 45

the point is if its 45 then ur problem doesnt work and its NOT 666 and it is not in the bible wich explodes ur whole theory so your point is one you CANNOT PROVE so it doesnt work and ur point is useless! ...or something.
and p.s. ur not quite a genius if u cant do 9 times 5. and u need a job or something, i mean, seriously, dont u have a umm...

a freaking life???

guess not...

you still don't get it

no, YOU dont get it!
omfg!
nekokat23
lordsnizlefoot
nekokat23
breathless sorrow
breathless sorrow
x23 --------

9 x 5 = 45

a freaking life???

guess not...

you still don't get it

no, YOU dont get it!
omfg!

NO YOU!
lordsnizlefoot
nekokat23
lordsnizlefoot
nekokat23
breathless sorrow

a freaking life???

guess not...

you still don't get it

no, YOU dont get it!
omfg!

NO YOU!

NO Y-

this is retarded. im leaving.
nekokat23
lordsnizlefoot
nekokat23
lordsnizlefoot
nekokat23
breathless sorrow

a freaking life???

guess not...

you still don't get it

no, YOU dont get it!
omfg!

NO YOU!

NO Y-

NO YOU! I created this topic i get it, you don't. get some lulz in your life dawg.
lordsnizlefoot
nekokat23
lordsnizlefoot
nekokat23
lordsnizlefoot

you still don't get it

no, YOU dont get it!
omfg!

NO YOU!

NO Y-

NO YOU! I created this topic i get it, you don't. get some lulz in your life dawg.

i could create a toppic on how the purpose of my pancreas has something to do with your moms toenails and i still wouldnt get it.

i have plenty of lulz, are you saying this topic is a joke and should make me laugh?

well, it DID!!!!! and so did YOU!!!!!!!!!!

burn 'dawg', burn...
I dont understand lost

5,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Window Shopper 100
wowz ur crazy like ur hair. crying
xX-Tucking-Fypo-Xx
The cake is a lie, a lie that lost the game.

DAMN THE CAKE! DAMN ALL THE CAKE THERE EVER WAS! DX
[******** magnets, how do they work?

Stupid scientists.. been lying to us for years!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff