Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ok, so hear me out.

The original numbers are: 4 8 15 16 23 42
Since God has 13 fingers, I put the numbers into base 13. The numbers converted from base 13 to base 10 are: 4 8 18 19 29 54=132
The "1" in 132 is just a place holder for the original number 23
and seeing how god is also Asian we flip the numbers 23-32=9

.. Ok so we're this far
Now we will take the last 3 numbers of the base 13 set and subtract: 54-29-19=6!

So lets put it all together
23-32=(9)
54-29-19=(6)
4 8 15 16 23 (42)

Don't you seee!!!! HITCHHIKERS GUIDE TO THE GALAXY!!! The ultimate answer and question: 6*9=42! The Dharma Initiative was made by Zaphod Beeblebrox to combat the spacial warping of the Plural Zed sectors which earth is inherently in and which was sponsored by the Guide Corporation to cut down on edits because of the inherent instability of the Plural Zeds. SO THE TRUTH IS THE ONLY REASON WHY ALL THAT STUFF IS HAPPENING ON THE ISLAND IS BECAUSE WIKIPEDIA DOESN'T WANT TO PAY FOR MORE SERVERS. It all makes perfect sense!
OMG you're a genius. This proves my lifelong suspicions that Bigfoot is gay. eek
And you know where the number 69 comes from?

Okay, well you know how fish all have 123 scales, right? Okay, you take that number, and subtract it by 23, the number of the table they were at at the concert. Now we have 100. Okay, divide that by 2. The number of eyes that most normal humans have. That's 50, plus 19, the number of people on the island plus a few, is 69. We're not done, though. It is this way because fish have tails, and humans have skin. This is a metaphor. The fish tail represents Richard, and the skin of a human represents Ben. And everybody knows that they were having an affair.
So you know how all the names were written on the cave with numbers next to them? Those numbers correspond to the candidates and it served as a way of calling them to the island.
azumitashi
So you know how all the names were written on the cave with numbers next to them? Those numbers correspond to the candidates and it served as a way of calling them to the island.
BUT WHAT ABOUT WIKIPEDIA???? gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk

Friendly Gekko

The cake is a lie, a lie that lost the game.

6,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
lordsnizlefoot
azumitashi
BUT WHAT ABOUT WIKIPEDIA???? gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk

Wikipedia lies.

1,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
WOW, every post on this thread has made me laugh my a$$ off! Now it ALL makes sense!! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

You are all geniuses in my books. Thanks for the amusement.

Wealthy Explorer

you are all really unintelligent huh : 4 8 15 16 23 42
all of the numbers are in the bible. 4 + 8 = 12
then its 15 + 16 = 31 added to the amount of problems already solved equals 32 then flip it its now 23 add 1 to 8 equals 9 multiplied by the 2nd digit of 15 which is 5 finally 9 x 5 = 42 reverse that as well 24 now multiply it by 23
x23 --------
52 now multiply that by 16
620 now multiply 4 by 15 then add 8 it equals

i wnt th god damn forum achievmnt
wat do u get wen u finish th achievmnts
im so bored

Romantic Hoarder

joshyboy9596
i wnt th god damn forum achievmnt

lol lol
******** magnets, how do they work?

Quick Reply