No 0.17293233082707 17.3% [ 23 ]
I can't decide! 0.21052631578947 21.1% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 133 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 >

CrystalKawans
.Doosh.Bag.Biatch.
BUT I WANT TO BE ON SAWYER'S TEAM. crying
okay fine add me.
I don't think Sawyer is really on Flocke's team. It's more like he desparetly wants to leave the place where he lost the woman he truely loved.
He might be conning both, Flocke and Widmore in order to get off the island.

You're right on that, last episode he said he'd let them fight it out and told Kate that they were taking the sub to get off the island. Hoho' I'm on Team Sawyer srsly.

Invisible Vampire

Uhmmm 'cause they are candidates and might replace him?

Invisible Vampire

.Doosh.Bag.Biatch.
CrystalKawans
.Doosh.Bag.Biatch.
okay fine add me.
I don't think Sawyer is really on Flocke's team. It's more like he desparetly wants to leave the place where he lost the woman he truely loved.

You're right on that, last episode he said he'd let them fight it out and told Kate that they were taking the sub to get off the island. Hoho' I'm on Team Sawyer srsly.
rofl rofl *hands over a Sawyer doll and a badge that says "I'm on Team Sawyer"*
darth yo yo yo dude
why would you guys think that jacob is having encounters with jack and hugo?

I think Jacob is trying to contain as many candidates as he can. Noticed he warned Hurley and Jack to gtfo when the smoke monster came, ALSO, noticed that NONE of the other candidates were at the temple at the time of the attack. Sayid was -- but he's gone evil so I'm not sure that counts.
CrystalKawans
.Doosh.Bag.Biatch.
CrystalKawans
.Doosh.Bag.Biatch.
okay fine add me.

rofl rofl *hands over a Sawyer doll and a badge that says "I'm on Team Sawyer"*

JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY ;-;
heart
I don't know how they are going to do it, but I really think that (knowing Lost) Jacob is going to end up somehow having been the "evil" one all along. We don't really know much about either of them yet (and probably won't know their real motives until close to the end), but all we do know is that Smoke Monster guy (was his name Esau?) wants people away form the island (and wants away himself) but Jacob wants people on the island. Jacob also hasn't really been "helpful" (but at the same time he hasn't directly killed people like the smoke monster did), he has been manipulative but we don't know if it is for the good or worse.

I'm Team Smoke Monster razz

I bet there are a lot of cool things to re-see back in the first seasons, whenever someone saw a dead person we can be pretty sure it was Smoke Monster, so it would be interesting to go back and see those scenes to try to figure out exactly what he was trying to do.

Edit: I haven't had time to watch this past Tuesday's episode yet sad

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
I think Jack and Hurley are Jacob's top two contenders for replacing him.

Plus, Hurley can see him. So...he doesn't really have anyone else to hang around.

Granted Jacob was probably the one who gave Hurley that gift.... You'd think he'd do the same for his other candidates.
Neurologic Bear Tank
I don't know how they are going to do it, but I really think that (knowing Lost) Jacob is going to end up somehow having been the "evil" one all along. We don't really know much about either of them yet (and probably won't know their real motives until close to the end), but all we do know is that Smoke Monster guy (was his name Esau?) wants people away form the island (and wants away himself) but Jacob wants people on the island. Jacob also hasn't really been "helpful" (but at the same time he hasn't directly killed people like the smoke monster did), he has been manipulative but we don't know if it is for the good or worse.

I bet there are a lot of cool things to re-see back in the first seasons, whenever someone saw a dead person we can be pretty sure it was Smoke Monster, so it would be interesting to go back and see those scenes to try to figure out exactly what he was trying to do.

That is the most kickass theory. I have to tell my LOST friends this one.
I personally think the "Flashsideways" might be their legit way of living at the end, when Juliet said "it worked" it gave me reason to believe so.

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
.Doosh.Bag.Biatch.
I personally think the "Flashsideways" might be their legit way of living at the end, when Juliet said "it worked" it gave me reason to believe so.

Ditto.

I subscribe to the "Sideways are the Epilogue" theory.
.Doosh.Bag.Biatch.
Neurologic Bear Tank

Heh, there are definitely a lot of theories razz I warn you I have been wrong or off on most of my predictions this season :V

Jack is definitely the easiest character to manipulate because he is so confused, so I have to imagine that is why Jacob is using him a lot right now (and using Hurley as a communicator).

I also think that the alternate reality is somehow going to connect with the Island reality, I think it would be too strange for them to leave the two completely separate (again, I have been wrong a lot this season).

Oh Lost, you so crazy.
i think somehow either flocke or jacob is gonna blowup the island and kill everyone and the flash sideways will still be happening
wakusei
.Doosh.Bag.Biatch.

Ditto.

I subscribe to the "Sideways are the Epilogue" theory.

That'd be a real shame though. After 5 seasons of this, they all just end up living their own lives again. XD
darth yo yo yo dude
i think somehow either flocke or jacob is gonna blowup the island and kill everyone and the flash sideways will still be happening

I could see something like this happening. Like they all meet with really terrible fates on the island but in the alternate reality they are still doing alright.

I mean, I guess in most of the alternate realities they are doing better off than they were pre-Island and on the Island (with the exception being Kate). So maybe the goal is to show that blowing up the pre-Hatch made them all much better off.
Neurologic Bear Tank
.Doosh.Bag.Biatch.
Neurologic Bear Tank

Heh, there are definitely a lot of theories razz I warn you I have been wrong or off on most of my predictions this season :V

Jack is definitely the easiest character to manipulate because he is so confused, so I have to imagine that is why Jacob is using him a lot right now (and using Hurley as a communicator).

I also think that the alternate reality is somehow going to connect with the Island reality, I think it would be too strange for them to leave the two completely separate (again, I have been wrong a lot this season).

Oh Lost, you so crazy.

That's cool, I made a lot of theories last year with s5. XD; Rarely right.

I hate Jack so much. He throws diva fits and cries every episode. Goshdamn.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff