Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Conversationalist

Vanima Eket
It wasn't an alternate future, though, it was Purgatory. They were all waiting to find each other to crossover...

THANK YOU.
Listen to Christian Shepherd, people.
And this chick.
:l

Friendly Gekko

nono the first universe is real and some of them die and the other universe is purgatory so yes they are all dead

6,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Polka dotted handgrenade
But, the plane had explosives still in it and the producers said it exploded or something after leaving.

I know I don't understand that either.
Buuuuut, Locke did put explosives in Jack's pack (that blew up the subarine) were they from the plane?
Polka dotted handgrenade
But, the plane had explosives still in it and the producers said it exploded or something after leaving.

They weren't completely sure that there were still explosives on it. That's just what Smokey told them. He pulled the C4 that was hooked up to the electrical system of the plane, and nothing happened when Lapidus started it up after that.
If you didn't realize, they all had died in some way or another. Some may have not been shown, but they're deaths were becoming inevitable, Hurley may have become the new "Jacob", but it was futile. That world was done with, it was on to the next.
Polka dotted handgrenade

It didn't, and it didn't.
Well, I suppose the plane could have had explosives, but I'm pretty sure what Locke grabbed was all of the C4 - and more to the point, it didn't explode. When Sideways Kate is trying to get Sideways Jack to remember, she says to him, "I missed you so much." Missed. In the past tense. As in, "Back when I was alive, I got off the Island and lived out the rest of my life, but you weren't there because you died back on the Island after saving everything - so I missed you so much."
xX-Tucking-Fypo-Xx
I have one thing that still bothers me.
When the freighter came, the helicopter had to follow a certain bearing to travel to and from the island. But since then, the island has moved, and I believe that also means the bearing changed. So how are the people on the plane (in the last episode) going to leave? neutral

can u tell me wtf iz lost
xX-Tucking-Fypo-Xx
nono the first universe is real and some of them die and the other universe is purgatory so yes they are all dead

Everyone dies, kiddo. Some before you, some long after you.

Tricky Stalker

Vanima Eket
Ben look so happy when Hurley asked him to be his Number 2 xd

That was my favourite part out of the whole finale; otherwise the rest of it was rather...I just wish that there were more questions answered before it ended.
Polka dotted handgrenade

The plane you see in the credits is NOT the Ajira fight, it’s the Oceanic flight, you can tell by the color of the plane, Ajira was orange, Oceanic was blue. The footage was put there as a reminder for those of us who have been following the show since the start that we have not been forgotten pretty much, I thought it was a nice touch.
Polka dotted handgrenade

as far as we know, Locke (MIB) took out all the explosives. some people think that the imagery of crash stuff during the credits implied that Ajira 316 never made it off the Island which is wrong because ABC has said that the crash wreckage was nothing but filler to go from the end of LOST to the beginning of JKL. The producers haven't said really anything concrete since the end they've gone into silence like they do after every season

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff