Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I don't know it is just me but it almost felt like there were more questions then answers.

11,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I liked the ending. It was profound and touching, but yeah, i was still a little Lost in the end too. But i guess that was kinda the point? ninja

7,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Well they did an interview with some of the cast and that saying the end was meant to be more about the characters, but they could have told us more of what the island was. Like that light and the quark what was it really? Did it lead to hell?

Thirteenth Raider

7,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Clambake 200
Yeah, the ending left me with split feelings. I liked how they brought back characters and incorporated the storylines so that they were interwoven, but I wanted to know more about what was happening on the island. I mean, I got that the alternate timeline was purgatory and all that, but I wanted to know what the light was.

7,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
maniacbooklover
Yeah, the ending left me with split feelings. I liked how they brought back characters and incorporated the storylines so that they were interwoven, but I wanted to know more about what was happening on the island. I mean, I got that the alternate timeline was purgatory and all that, but I wanted to know what the light was.
Well that's just it. And what was with the plane flying over head? Is it really leaving or is it going to be another sideways world.

Thirteenth Raider

7,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Clambake 200
President Kristian Fry
maniacbooklover
Well that's just it. And what was with the plane flying over head? Is it really leaving or is it going to be another sideways world.

Oh god. That would be so confusing. Generally, I thought that the plane was the one with Lapidus and co. on it and that they got off the island, lived their lives, died, and ended up in the alternate timeline purgatory.

7,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I do say the last episode was more confusing then the whole series. The only option is for them to make a movie to clear things up with the island.
I liked it. If you think about it, the ideas to Lost are so smart and unthinkable, that they're confusing. And, with what I understand, the cork was the object from
keeping the evil from leaving the island. And the island was basically hell I believe.

7,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Don't get me wrong I loved the show and the mysteries are what got me to keep watching. But I wish they ended the show in away they answered them.
True, that would be quite helpful. But I'm actually quite happy with how they didn't answer. Because then it keeps you thinking.
The light was the source of creation. They explained it in the episode "Across the Sea". Mother told Jacob and The Man in Black that the light was the "source of life, death [and] rebirth". It was also obviously the source of the gods' (and by that I mean Mother, Jacob,and The man in Black) power and immortality.
The FST was not Purgatory, as Purgatory is when you are stuck between Heaven and Hell and the divine hasn't decide where to put you yet. It was more like a version of the River Styx, and they were waiting to be reunited with each other before finishing the journey crossing over. What else didn't anyone understand? Because they answered everything worth asking. You just had to pay attention.

7,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Okay then. When they first were on the island were they dead or alive? Same with the second time.
maniacbooklover
I wanted to know what the light was.

Life, death, rebirth.

President Kristian Fry

The plane left. Presumably, its passengers got back to real life and just went on living. Remember that after Kate had "remembered" in the Sideways world, when she was trying to get Jack to "remember," she said "I missed you so much." Missed. Past tense. As in, "Back when I was still alive, after we on the plane got off the island, I missed you because you were dead."

President Kristian Fry
Okay then. When they first were on the island were they dead or alive? Same with the second time.

The survivors of both were alive both times. What would make you think otherwise?

8,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
what is your topic anyway??

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items