Welcome to Gaia! ::

I was cryin all through the last episode, like, haven't cried this much since... Well, I don't cry a lot so... yeah.

Except when Jack died, I didn't cry, that dude's so freaking annoying xp

Bashful Gaian

Everything made me cry.
But when Jack died I bawled like a baby.

gonk
OMFG! JACK DIED??!! WOOOOOOOO IM SO HAPPY. but i wish Charley was still around. that was sooo sad when he died!! T.TUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
pinkjelloXXremix
OMFG! JACK DIED??!! WOOOOOOOO IM SO HAPPY. but i wish Charley was still around. that was sooo sad when he died!! T.TUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ikr????? Jack sucks.
But Charlie's death was soooooooo sad, I still cry every time I rewatch that episode!!!!!!!!!!!
Charlie Pace heart
Everyone seems so sad at that show ;|

Hallowed Bunny

I just watched the ending of the last episode and cried so much. D': I actually haven't watched the last 2 years of the show though. But I feel like I still understand a lot xD
Now I think I should start watching it from the beginning. 3nodding

Hallowed Bunny

pinkjelloXXremix

Is Charlie the dude who sacrificed himself in a thingymajigger underwater? I was sad when he died too. ;<

2,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
hi mayra razz
pinkjelloXXremix

Charlie did come back in the last season.
Gud. cry moar QQ
I cried over like every death in that freaking season. When Sayid took off with the bomb I started yelling at the screen before I realized what I was doing, and then Jin and Sun...I bawled. And Jack. Just everyone, I cried for everyone. Ugh. That show made me cry like a two year old.

5,250 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Window Shopper 100
i kinda cried when Anna Lucia and Ecko died....and i was kinda young when Charlie died so i didnt get it....but when i watched it over i felt sad.... crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games