Welcome to Gaia! ::

They never gave him a name. D:
Let's make one for him!
I think he should be named Esaw (sorry can't spell his name right.) the brother of Jacob from the Bible.

Tricky Shapeshifter

12,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
that'd be cool
seeing as that show is really religious

Ruthless Hunter

Smokey works for me.

On the nets you can find that originally the MIB was to be called Samuel but they figured leaving him nameless added more to the suspense of the show.

Devout Lunatic

25,125 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
confused It was not a series just about the TV episodes... Practically no new series is just the TV episodes. Details about characters and the story are given on the website's specials.

to the point, his name was Samuel.

anyhow, i like how entertainment is evolving 3nodding mixing TV, internet, and DVDs/Bluerays.
Ralph Raff
confused It was not a series just about the TV episodes... Practically no new series is just the TV episodes. Details about characters and the story are given on the website's specials.

to the point, his name was Samuel.

anyhow, i like how entertainment is evolving 3nodding mixing TV, internet, and DVDs/Bluerays.

"Samuel" was a temporary name for casting purposes, and Jacob's was "Jason" I believe. Movies and TV shows will do this a lot when they don't want the auditioning actors to know who they are reading for.

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
I dub thee... BOB!!!!

The smoke monster IS the MIB.

I'm all for Esaw, I think thats interesting. 3nodding

Tipsy Poster

I just called him Man in black

6,550 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
They always called him the Man In Black when they had flash backs with Jacob, I think he should keep his name. It's very mysterious as they intentioned it to be.
I called him "Kyle"...'cause, in my family at least, that's Jacob's brother...
(From Ab Aeterno)

"Did you meet a man in the jungle... Justin Black?"

I know people who HONESTLY thought they heard that instead of "Dressed in Black"
Samuel J. Smokescreen.
Shadow biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas