Welcome to Gaia! ::

lost was the bast i like james he want back

5,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
kamyar1
If you are refering to James Le Fluer, his name was actually Sawer.

5,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
kamyar1
By the way, were you trying to say "Lost was the best! I Liked James because went back." (the Grammar Nazi Ninja was here!)

5,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
MCNickel
kamyar1
If you are refering to James Le Fluer, his name was actually Sawer.
But James (aka, Sawer, Never left the island to begin with, after the fourth season, he was trapped after the time traveling incident, in the 70's. I'm sorry, were you referring to someone else?
i hate it that they did a season finale i wonder when they are gonna be back on
MCNickel
kamyar1
By the way, were you trying to say "Lost was the best! I Liked James because went back." (the Grammar Nazi was here!)

lol my dear grammar nazi it is america we have a good time not putting our sentences correctly we have fun with it
i wonder when the next lost will be out no wait i already know nvm

5,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
zeldaqua
MCNickel
kamyar1
By the way, were you trying to say "Lost was the best! I Liked James because went back." (the Grammar Nazi was here!)

lol my dear grammar nazi it is america we have a good time not putting our sentences correctly we have fun with it
I'm sorry sweatdrop I did not mean to offend anyone. We just have a joke at my school, that whenever a sign has bad grammar, someone corrects it and scribbles on it: "The Grammar Nazi was here" I was trying to be funny.
and i saw seson 6 online the wdoint have to danlowdeb is calld watch lost online and you

5,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
kamyar1
and i saw seson 6 online the wdoint have to danlowdeb is calld watch lost online and you
Could I please ask you to spell check your sentences a tad? I am unable to understand what you are saying.
go on gogel and write dawn watch lost online and you can see all for free i saw
lost season 6 on that
MCNickel
zeldaqua
MCNickel
kamyar1

I'm sorry sweatdrop I did not mean to offend anyone. We just have a joke at my school, that whenever a sign has bad grammar, someone corrects it and scribbles on it: "The Grammar Nazi was here" I was trying to be funny.

lol i am sorry if i offended you sir i did not know redface

5,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
zeldaqua
MCNickel
zeldaqua
MCNickel
kamyar1

lol i am sorry if i offended you sir i did not know redface
oh, u didn't offend me. razz I should know better than to use Nazi jokes.
yah know to be honest im SO lost in lost!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff