Welcome to Gaia! ::

Now that its over with would anyone want to start an RP? We could do it!Depending on where we want to start we can do it pre 815 and do a Jacob brings people to the island or do a Hugo brings people to the island. What do you think?
Ohhh~ I'd rp LOST! How literate are you planning on making this?
Semi at the least. No text talk. I think for a lost rp alot of discription is needed in a post. Flashback and such. maybe two or three paragraph minimum.
Mangnavox
Now that its over with would anyone want to start an RP? We could do it!Depending on where we want to start we can do it pre 815 and do a Jacob brings people to the island or do a Hugo brings people to the island. What do you think?

what the ********** is lost i ****************************************************************************************idk
hot gurl 252
Mangnavox

what the ********** is lost i ****************************************************************************************idk

probably the best tv show ever created. such a great story line.

6,550 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
I would so RP!!!
Yeah, it would be my first RP not in a guild, maybe a separate thread would be good to get it started.
I would RP Lost, but not here on gaia...Far too unorganized for a decent RP. I prefer proboards sites (and have about...30).

Fanatical Muse

14,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Wintersday Bard 50
User Image

There's already a LOST roleplaying guild on Gaia. Check it out.

Gaia's Hiro Nakamura fan girl.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces