Welcome to Gaia! ::

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
So in my opinion, lost confused us all what its about.. but in the end, wasnt it all about love? heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

I mean, who didn't feel somthing in thier heart when they saw Juliet back in the show, and how Juliet & James are finnally back together <3,

what do you guys think, is Lost a mainly a Love Story??

(ps, Juliet is my favourite Character <3 )

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
I agree with you.
It is about love and , yet so much more(:
love, yes.
romantic love, no.
Its both platonic and romantic love.
the whole point seemed to be that they were all so important in each other's lives that they wanted to move on together.
if it was just about romantic love, Sawyer and Juliet (possibly my favorite couple of all<3) would be together without the rest of them.
all in all, its just an amazing story C:
nooo ita all lies BUMP1!! dramallama dramallama dramallama ninja ninja stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed scream scream 3nodding

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
I was glad to see Juliet and James get back together. Kate and James were just too toxic for eachother.
xD
(Jate, FTW.)

Anyway, maybe soul-mates would be a better way to put it. I thought it was really sweet that they couldn't "move on" on their own without the people they loved the most going with them.
:3

Thirteenth Star

It's about life and death and the people you spend it with. So yes, in short, love. =)

Friendly Cat

9,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Medalist 100
Oh love, what a beautiful thing, makes me have a big goofy smile on my face.
That's what LOST did for me.

Cursed Abomination

The Church scene was so beautiful, I loved how it brought it back to the connections people make in life. The love and the friendships. *Tear*

And the scene with Juliet and James was amazing... I had been waiting for it all season... I just knew they were going to be reunited.

Thirteenth Raider

7,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Clambake 200
I think in the end, love really did play a big part in the show, more so than I thought it would originally, anyway. It was nice, a definite turn I wasn't expecting.
Plus I really liked how everyone met up with their significant other, especially if said significant other had died on the island, as most of them had. Juliet and James's reunion was cute. The bit with James trying to get the candy bar out of the machine and accidentally killing the power kept the whole thing light-hearted. It suited the two of them perfectly.
Yeah i do think it always had a love story foundation to the plot line. I loved the scene when charlie and clair remember eachother!!!! i began to tear up at that part...so sweet. but sorry juliet lovers, but i never liked her. i believe sawyer was better off with kate.

6,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
CORRECTION: It was an amazing story.

P.S I loved Shannon and Sayid reunited.
I don't think you can generalize it into just one theme. There were so so so many.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff