Welcome to Gaia! ::

OMG! I can't believe lost is finally over! It was a show. But I never got the end. What happend? Was the island even real? Jack's dad said that the made up some place so they could all be together. So what did they make up the island or that church? And how did they die? Did they die in the plane crash? If that happend then the island was never there. And what happend to Echo(the preist the flew in the plane with the drugs) what happend to him?

Shy Exhibitionist

13,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

Manly Lunatic

Island was real! Alternate is Purgatory.

Also, Hurley and Ben have already been leaders of the island... "You make a good number 2 Ben" "You make a good number 1 Hugo".

Something like that.
Yes the island was real.
They made up the sideways universe, which includes the church.
They characters that you didn't see die died however you imagine it happened.
If you mean the plane crash in the pilot, they did not die, it all happened. If you mean the in plane in the finale, they didn't die either. Jack's dad said that some of them died long after him, which includes the characters on the plane. They all landed somewhere and lived hopefully long and fulfilling lives.
If you mean why wasn't Eko in the sideways universe, I think it's either because he wasn't ready to move on, or he was ready before the rest of them.
Here are my thoughts on what happened.

They all died at various times, for example: Jack died right then and there on the island from his stab wound, while someone like Claire could have died 50 years in the future, we are not sure and it does not matter. We can assume that Claire, Lepidus(pilot), and the others on the plane all escaped the island, but lived their lives and died at some time in the future.

The whole alternate time lime was actually all of those people in a place after death that they created subconsciously so they could find each other when dead. The island had brought all of them together and they waited for each other in "heaven". Desmond was the first one to experience his "connection". He then knew what hap happened in his past and knew that he had to find all of the people he saw and remembered and make sure they have their connection also. This was how they all subconsciously set up this "heaven" to find each other.

Their experiences on the island were real and so was when they left then returned. Locke was dead when Ben strangled him awhile ago, but we an assume that Hurley and Ben protected the island for a long period of time, I like to think for hundreds of years because Hurley told Ben he was a good number 2 before they all met in the church. Everyone ultimately found each other in their version of heaven and they were all happy to be with the ones that they shared the most important moments of their lives with.
man that just sucks lost season 6 isnt on just quite jet
man that just sucks lost season 6 isnt on just quite jet

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas