Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mikaela Loque
Ms_Shadeslayer
Rattie Virginia
Ms_Shadeslayer
Kate ... needs to die soon. evil
Amen to that! I wish she had died long, long ago! I've been wishing for years now that she wasn't still around. Gah! She's so annoying! evil

I know right?! She gets on my very last nerve... Have I said that already? Hm... I need to get some new metaphors...
Kate... is rather annoying, she's all like "Lolwut?" Idk, she's not like that...
Anybody who watches LOST and is not a guy who thinks she is hot knows what I'm talking about! xD Lol biggrin

I was seriously like, "Go Claire! Come on, Claire! Stab her! End Kate's stupid sideshow!" when Claire attacked Kate with a bowie knife.

OMG! I know right! When she jumped on her I gasped, and then started yelling at her, I went crazy, litteraly. Bun then stupid ol' Flocke came and slapped (litteraly) Claire out of it.
You're on my list, Flocke... Be afraid.
Oh, and, GO Sayid! He just sat there and watched Claire try to kill Kate, of course... I think that was because Sayid is freaging insane. lol

10,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Ms_Shadeslayer
Mikaela Loque
Ms_Shadeslayer
Rattie Virginia
Ms_Shadeslayer
Kate ... needs to die soon. evil
Amen to that! I wish she had died long, long ago! I've been wishing for years now that she wasn't still around. Gah! She's so annoying! evil

I know right?! She gets on my very last nerve... Have I said that already? Hm... I need to get some new metaphors...
Kate... is rather annoying, she's all like "Lolwut?" Idk, she's not like that...
Anybody who watches LOST and is not a guy who thinks she is hot knows what I'm talking about! xD Lol biggrin

I was seriously like, "Go Claire! Come on, Claire! Stab her! End Kate's stupid sideshow!" when Claire attacked Kate with a bowie knife.

OMG! I know right! When she jumped on her I gasped, and then started yelling at her, I went crazy, litteraly. Bun then stupid ol' Flocke came and slapped (litteraly) Claire out of it.
You're on my list, Flocke... Be afraid.
Oh, and, GO Sayid! He just sat there and watched Claire try to kill Kate, of course... I think that was because Sayid is freaging insane. lol

Nah. I think Sayid's just finally given up trying to be good. I think at this point he really doesn't care at all who dies. He's finally embraced his inherit evil side that's always been there. Which is sad for me, since I find Sayid sexy. But oh well.

Sadly I don't think they're ever going to kill Kate. sad Not just because so many male viewers find her hot, but more because the writers just can't seem to let the whole love triangle thing go. Kate's going to be there all the way up to the very end just so that we can experience more of this whole worn out, incredibly annoying Sawyer-Kate-Jack scenario. mad
Rattie Virginia

Nah. I think Sayid's just finally given up trying to be good. I think at this point he really doesn't care at all who dies. He's finally embraced his inherit evil side that's always been there. Which is sad for me, since I find Sayid sexy. But oh well.

Sadly I don't think they're ever going to kill Kate. sad Not just because so many male viewers find her hot, but more because the writers just can't seem to let the whole love triangle thing go. Kate's going to be there all the way up to the very end just so that we can experience more of this whole worn out, incredibly annoying Sawyer-Kate-Jack scenario. mad

Sayid... is... very, very sexy indeed. lol

Ugh, I hate the love triangle, I want to kill the lvoe triangle, that's why they killed Juliet off, ya know. Because they couldn't let the dang love triangle go...
Maybe if someoen killed the Evengeline Lilly?? *plots evily* No, that qould make Dominic sad. Or are they still together? Idk... I get so confused when ti comes to real people, even if they are celebrities.
the island explodes in a ball of fire and we zoom out to see that the fire and the lush green is actually a lighter lighting some weed
the camera pans out to see horace goodspeed and hurley smoking a huge bong
"and that my friend is how the egyptians built the pyramids" says horace
hurley ponders the thought for a moment and replies, "dude"
credits roll
Zigmund Fraud XI
the island explodes in a ball of fire and we zoom out to see that the fire and the lush green is actually a lighter lighting some weed
credits roll

LMFAO, that's all I have to say. L. M. F. A. O.

10,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Zigmund Fraud XI
credits roll

rofl
with them being found i would hope
Tenshi No Kisoku
with them being found i would hope

that would be insane

10,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100