Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who is watching Lost and it's their fist season watching it? I do! My father got me into it and now I'm tangled in a moral battle. Is The Man In Black evil, or he he good? Was Jacob good? Is there a third force behind the scenes that wants to destroy the Island? Did you think that the choice in the Ben episode was unrealistic (wait 2 years, then make the threat again).

Taken Shapeshifter

9,950 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
you need to catch up with the rest of the world. talk2hand
SixShooterQueen
you need to catch up with the rest of the world. talk2hand

What do you mean? Did someone already posted this?
You need to watch all 5 seasons.
And catch up on the 6th, to really get it.
Yeah watching Lost now would be brain rape. I seriously suggest watching the other 5 seasons. Your just ruining the whole Lost experience by joining so late in the game. I will tell you wont like this season.
Sorry, but it's too late for me. Bwahahaha!

Seriously, is there anyone out here that the final season is their first season?

(BTW, I had been watching the 6th season in a row since it permered. And I read articles on the show)

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
Heh, you could keep a blog like this guy. But he's probably not as into it as you are... whee
There is no other way to understand LOST other than to watch it from the beginning. Otherwise you will be...lost.

I tried to just start watching last season and failed. Save yourself some brain cells and watch from the beginning. Seriously.

xxxx0000's Bae

You're not gonna understand a lot later. Cause they'll probably make references or something.

I started watching Lost since Winter Break. And I finished Season 5 the day before Season 6 was aired. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff