Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why is there a dead pakistani on my couch?!

4,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
JukemDrawles
Why is there a dead pakistani on my couch?!

what does that have to do with Lost?
So they were all dead all along? I never wanted the show but with all the hubbub about it, I'm just curious to know.
it IS pretty sad to think it is all over... sad

Invisible Regular

To be truthful, at first, I was kinda wanting a big... ending or something.
But then I realized, Lost is like life.
Life doesn't always end big or explosively. Sometimes life ends peacefully, slowly, joyfully.
And now I can't wait to buy all of them on DVD, so later I can have a marathon at my house! xd

4,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Bebe_theSaint
im so happy cause good triumphed over evil, friends were reunited even after death. and they all got to appreciate and see each other one last time before moving on.

Was it really a story of good vs evil though? As far as I can tell, the Man in Black was not evil in the first place, his brother or whatever threw him into that light, and the smoke monster came out. The smoke monster was there for who knows how long, and who wouldn't want to leave that damned island after a while?

I was also disappointed about the whole "flash-sideways" thing, where they were all dead. That did not fit with anything that had happened before...
It's gonna be in my top 10 moment in my life forever smile

4,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Rasenna
So they were all dead all along? I never wanted the show but with all the hubbub about it, I'm just curious to know.

no, the island world is them in life. the sideways world was a world they made for when they all eventually died so that they could be reunited. they were only dead in the sideways universe.
I don't feel closure. :/ It was a good ending, but i'm still left with alot of questions.

akisame sama's Queen

Dangerous Kitten

6,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Beta Consumer 0
kittykit
I don't feel closure. :/ It was a good ending, but i'm still left with alot of questions.

same here
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff