Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Can you believe it? lost is over crying ! i heart the final episode! it made me emo cry crying like a little baby! so sad and yet so sweet! talk about the final episode of Lost here. tell me what u think about it.

Welcoming Kitten

Start watching House now. smile

Friendly Cat

9,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Medalist 100
crying crying crying crying crying crying crying
Life without LOST
It sucks that it ended but i really like how they made it end
I kept expecting people to ascend or turn into motorcycles but they didn't.

5,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
Enjoyed it and hate to see it go.

Fluffy Cat

16,175 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
I will really miss LOST. I have been a LOST fanatic & so looked forward to each episode. I guess I liked the fact that even the ones who died are now together with their loved ones and happy. But I will miss it a lot.

7,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
ending sucked...what the hell?! i really just wanted the island to be real and for them to all just die, so that can be it >.< so confused

Aged Vampire

7,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Brandisher 100
I loved it but in a way I needed it to end, I wanted to see the end since the show began
I got confused, I missed a episode, and I was totally confused. crying

3,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I'll be lost without Lost.

Shameless Raider

Elegant Princess2
crying crying crying crying crying crying crying
Life without LOST

I love the show, so sad that it is over crying
I thought the last episode was so artfully done. it ended right where it began, in the bamboo forest with jack on his back, only this time instead of jack waking up he closes his eyes one last time. crying crying crying

so sad but it had to end one day, and im so happy cause good triumphed over evil, friends were reunited even after death. and they all got to appreciate and see each other one last time before moving on.

know what was coolest though? the scene in the church where jack talks to his father in the "sideways" universe and the window behind him has all different religious symbols. that to me is like the writers saying it doesnt matter what u believe, i think most everyone would agree that the best ending anyone can have to their life is the ability to appreciate and be the the people you care about after death but before moving on to well heaven or the great beyond or whatever u wanna call it. soo beautiful heart

1,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
i know im so sad its over.. nothing can replace lost

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items