Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Get the hell out!

I'm pretty fed up of people coming in here just to say "it sucks" or "it sucks cause its so confusing!!!!!"

Just because you don't understand something doesn't mean it's bad. In my personal opinion, I don't find Lost confusing :/ For those of us who do understand it we would like to discuss our craze (yes I said craze. Suck it up!) in peace.

Fair enough if you don't like it, we all have our personal taste, but do you really have to come in here do you? There are other places in Gaia which you might just like.

It actually says in the subtitle of this forum "Discuss the final season of Lost with other Lost Fans."
Discuss meaning talk about, not slag off. "Lost is crap!!" isn't a discussion...
Other fans meaning people who enjoy it.

Thank you, and good night.
C h e r r yADE xx
Get the hell out!

I'm pretty fed up of people coming in here just to say "it sucks" or "it sucks cause its so confusing!!!!!"

Just because you don't understand something doesn't mean it's bad. In my personal opinion, I don't find Lost confusing :/ For those of us who do understand it we would like to discuss our craze (yes I said craze. Suck it up!) in peace.

Fair enough if you don't like it, we all have our personal taste, but do you really have to come in here do you? There are other places in Gaia which you might just like.

It actually says in the subtitle of this forum "Discuss the final season of Lost with other Lost Fans."
Discuss meaning talk about, not slag off. "Lost is crap!!" isn't a discussion...
Other fans meaning people who enjoy it.

Thank you, and good night.

im not one of those people i think its interesting and sad and awsome and the awsomest show ever next to vampire diaries and one of the guys in lost is the guy in vampire diaries his name is damon in vampire diaries but hes much older now but hes hot and also in lost he was also hot too and in lost but he dies i forget his name but he died in a airplane crash but he loved his step sister. but anyways everyone has the different opinions but i love lost and vampire diaries...

Dapper Lunatic

13,025 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Hear, hear

Seriously, this should probably be a sticky XD Lol

User Image

6,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50