Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cursed Abomination

Akasha_Ishtar
I have personally never liked Kate right from the start, I have found her to be nothing but a great pain in the neck, but as the creators see her are “popular” she is kept around. I would love nothing more than to see her die in some lovely nice way, come on Smokey do us a favour will ya and get rid of her...lol.

I didn't quite get how she was suppose to be so bada** but she managed to screw up everything she was involved with. She's always been an epic failure. rolleyes
Vanima Eket
I didn't quite get how she was suppose to be so bada** but she managed to screw up everything she was involved with. She's always been an epic failure. rolleyes

So well said, she’s been more of a pain in the arse then anything, really she was only kept in there to keep the whole love triangle open otherwise she’s pointless.

10,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Akasha_Ishtar
I would love nothing more than to see her die in some lovely nice way, come on Smokey do us a favour will ya and get rid of her...lol.
Wouldn't it be great if the finale involved some sort of spectacular death scene for Kate? The writers would be thinking, "Oh this'll be so sad", but actually a whole bunch of us will be cheering. twisted Of course, knowing musical scores and how the Lost team has presented past deaths, they'd probably succeed in making me feel really sad despite the fact that I've never liked her character. rolleyes xp
Rattie Virginia
Wouldn't it be great if the finale involved some sort of spectacular death scene for Kate? The writers would be thinking, "Oh this'll be so sad", but actually a whole bunch of us will be cheering. twisted Of course, knowing musical scores and how the Lost team has presented past deaths, they'd probably succeed in making me feel really sad despite the fact that I've never liked her character. rolleyes xp

HAHA I would be more than happy to see her suffer in real nasty way, I have been waiting for it happen for quite some time now, but sadly she always gets away with it but I swear if she does die as a self confessed Lost nut I will have a damn party to finally say goodbye to her!!!

Cursed Abomination

I am almost positive she is going to die... I can just feel it... twisted
Maybe the others can torture the hell out of her first then Smokey can tear her to shreds...sounds good...hehe!!!

Dapper Prophet

8,600 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Member 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Midnights_Song
I love Sawyer. One smexy man!
Jack's a loser. lol.
I hate that love triangle to be honest.

Agreed. I liked Kate's back story, but I am really ready for her to die. She is one of the only people left whose name does not go with one of the "numbers" so I am hoping that means she will die before the end.

10,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Vanima Eket
Sadly, I think that if they kill her at all, they're going to wait until the very last episode to do it. sad And even then, I have my doubts that she'll die.
Rattie Virginia
Vanima Eket
Sadly, I think that if they kill her at all, they're going to wait until the very last episode to do it. sad And even then, I have my doubts that she'll die.
I think they're going to keep her alive until the end so she can be by Jack's side or something equally as annoying confused

10,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
i stole your pants
Rattie Virginia
Vanima Eket
I think they're going to keep her alive until the end so she can be by Jack's side or something equally as annoying confused

Exactly. I think they're going to keep her around just so she can be there by both Jack and Sawyer's side up to the very end. sad
User Image
Kate has annoyed me from day one!
She plays with Sawyer's and Jack's emotions far to much.
As harsh as this may sound - she is just a whore. She uses men for the things she needs, corrupts them with their feelings towards her, and can't make up her mind whether she loves one or the other.

Especially in this season - she is irritating me.
Sawyer doesn't WANT you anymore. He loved JULIET.
SHEESH.
Get over yourself.

I can say, however, I don't want her to die.
Only for the sake of Aaron though.
Ina-bean
User Image
Kate has annoyed me from day one!
She plays with Sawyer's and Jack's emotions far to much.
As harsh as this may sound - she is just a whore. She uses men for the things she needs, corrupts them with their feelings towards her, and can't make up her mind whether she loves one or the other.

Especially in this season - she is irritating me.
Sawyer doesn't WANT you anymore. He loved JULIET.
SHEESH.
Get over yourself.

I can say, however, I don't want her to die.
Only for the sake of Aaron though.

You make it seem as if she puts men under an evil love spell that strips them of their free will and makes them do her every bidding. As much as I hate the triangle, it's not entirely her fault that Jack and Sawyer want (or wanted) to be with her. What was she supposed to do? Hide out in the caves and never speak to any man that might show an interest in her? Admittedly, she did use Sawyer for sex, but he was well aware of it and made the decision to continue with what they had. He's not some baby to be coddled.

Sawyer had countless sex with women and used them to get to their husbands but no one ever calls him a whore or a corrupter. I hate how "whore" is thrown around so easily when it comes to a woman doing something remotely similar. At the very least, Kate actually cared about Tom, her ex-husband, and Jack and Sawyer. (But let it be known that Kate is an idiot that got people killed because of her selfishness.)

She was going to marry Jack but he ended up turning into a paranoid, controlling alcoholic. Was she supposed to stay with him and endure that? Was she responsible for what happened to him? No. What she did was reasonable despite it being a ploy by the writers to keep the triangle alive.

And Sawyer might have loved Juliet, but he's the one that made Juliet doubtful, and he's the one that looked at the dress like a lovestruck fool. It's extremely frustrating but entirely on him. I was disappointed with last week's episode.

Right. Sorry. I went on and on
User Image

Dapper Codger

I stole your pants- I understand what you are trying to say and your approach on the Kate character but honestly there is a line. I LOVED Kate in the beginning of the Lost. She took care of herself and was cool. She didn't need men to help her in any way. But she has morphed into a broken record for me. She goes running around when no one wants her to and she doesn't respect Sawyer's grieving period. I understand that part of her was still in love with him, but c'mon she would have to be blind to not see that he was taken. And that he was in love with Juliet. There are some things you don't mess with. She really really started getting under my skin when she tried to be a homewrecker and then she blew off every other word Jack had to say.

Her story is a complicated and long one. I really did like her until last season. She is always the loner. And it seems of late, always in the way and complicating simple things. I just want her to either die or conform (aka figure out what she wants and stop teeter tottering) Tired of the wandering around and stumbling into trouble.

My prediction-

Everyone dies in the last episode. Like the bomb in the last season, mass death and then the split universe would be effected by it and somehow because of it, connect to the island, where it hadn't before. That they have been showing their lives without the island till now, is a way to show how dramatically their lives change and meet when the mass destruction rips through and forges their universes together.

Kinda complicated, but I think that is what is going to go down.
She went after Sawyer because she wanted his help with Claire. She didn't want his ~love~ She ignored his grieving because she wanted him to help her reach her own goal. The fact that she can be so self-centered is one of the major reasons I dislike her - but, I say this again, she is not a whore and she is not a home wrecker.

If Juliet had doubts about Sawyer's love for her, it was because he made his unresolved feelings obvious. What exactly did she do to destroy his relationship with Juliet? Stand around and look pretty? As far as I'm concerned, Sawyer's feelings for Kate hurt Juliet. Kate didn't do much there. (Unless you want to blame her for simply existing and being in Sawyer's line of sight.)

I'm not sure what you mean by blowing off every other word Jack has to say. If you mean recently, she's avoiding him because Jack is the type of person to ruin a relationship and never let it go. He goes back and grovels. He did it with Sarah and it got to the point where he stalked his father. It hasn't been that long since he stopped drinking and taking pills. He grew a beard, lived in his mess, and was about to jump off a bridge. Have people forgotten this?

As far as everything else is concerned, I do think she needs to start having a purpose. Walking around and looking pretty, and always escaping death, has gone on for far too long. She's the only main female character and she's useless.
` T r u t h
Oh my god. I HATE Kate.
I cant stand her. She's so useless now. All she's been doing is look pretty and make stupid choices. I hope they kill her off.

I agree with that she just gets so tiring to watch because you know what she is going to do next, so predictable if she were to die in some tragic way like juliet (who in my opinion should still be alive) more people will be satisfied

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff