Yes 0.6875 68.8% [ 66 ]
No 0.3125 31.2% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 96 ]
1 2 3 4 >

4,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I really liked the series finale. I thought that it was awesome and ended so sadly. I REALLY DIDNT WANT JACK TO DIE! How did you like it?
I cried. =(

Wheezing Seeker

4,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
glad its finally over
I did, actually. I thought it was kind of beautiful. I cried through the whole last half hour, I think.
Two things made me very very happy 1) Frank Lapidus wasn't dead and he got off the island and 2) Vincent showing up to be with Jack when he died. Actually, that second didn't exactly make me happy, it kind of broke my heart.
I also liked that Hurley's like Jacob now, but not really because I wanted him to go back and be happy but it made a weird kind of sense, and I liked him asking Ben for help.
And I'm a real sucker for the whole "everyone's back together again at the end" edge.

hurairah's Husband

Weckage
I cried. =(

Omg. I almost did too. O:

hurairah's Husband

I liked it a lot. But one thing that pisses me off. Is a lot of questions aren't answered. o_o
Or they may of been, I just didn't pay close attention. It confused me a lot. xD
I cried a little once, during the Jin and Sun thing. Overall though, the ending was bullshit. I'm happy that there was a happy ending, but it was so... cheap.

They left SO many holes in the show, so ******** many..

I've been following this show for 6 years now, and the writers have continued to try and convince the die hard fans that it would all make sense, well it hasn't.

The side-ways universe was built off the ending of Season 5, so to me it was a cheap cop out to explain it all (which it really didn't, not even a little).
-l- B u t t e r -l-
I liked it a lot. But one thing that pisses me off. Is a lot of questions aren't answered. o_o
Or they may of been, I just didn't pay close attention. It confused me a lot. xD

That is exactly how I feel! D:
But man, I love Lost. I don't know what to do now that it's over hahaha XD
lost is so old they need to stop making them
The fact that Hurley, Desmond, Ben, Richard, and Lapidus were still alive in the end was good enough for me! xd I liked the ending, though it was weird. I absolutely loved Miles fixing the plane with duct tape.

"I don't believe in a lot of things, but I believe in duct tape!"
I didn't start watching lLost! til last season but really liked the finale!

hurairah's Husband

fobxox
-l- B u t t e r -l-

I KNOW! Dx

It's ticking me off real bad. I WAITED SOOO LONG TO FIND THE ANSWER. D:<
But even if they had more seasons it would really piss me off more because I'm sick of waiting for the answer. D;
Right now, I loved it. It's a little disappointing that they didn't answer a lot of stuff about the island, and the ending bit where the sideways universe was heaven was kind of weird, but I still really enjoyed it. I don't think I ever really expected them to answer everything anyway. Plus, the finale made me like every single character, except for Smokey, and I think that's pretty amazing because I didn't think I would ever like Kate and Jack that much. Just enjoying it is the best thing for me, because I've been watching this show since the beginning, and to have it end with that feeling is a good thing. It's still a little weird to think that it's all over!
-l- B u t t e r -l-
fobxox
-l- B u t t e r -l-

I KNOW! Dx

It's ticking me off real bad. I WAITED SOOO LONG TO FIND THE ANSWER. D:<
But even if they had more seasons it would really piss me off more because I'm sick of waiting for the answer. D;

Knowing them, they'll be releasing a blu ray edition that labels it as ALL ANSWERS WILL BE REVEALED or some crap. They want to squeeze as much money out of the 'mysteries' as they can.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff