Welcome to Gaia! ::

Did you cry at the end of the show last night?

Yes. Pass the kleenex 0.62962962962963 63.0% [ 85 ]
No way you sissy! 0.37037037037037 37.0% [ 50 ]
Total Votes:[ 135 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

i have other favorites too like heroes, kyle xy and greys anatomy but lost is really unique among all...

Fashionable Fatcat

i did xD when they were at the church and i found out they already died.. and i cried when dat guy was left while everyone else left in a plane... but then i found out... they were already dead... TT^TT
lol it was kinda lame i didnt think i would cry but, i cried like every time some one remembered.
i don't knowwwww...i thought it was pretty moving..
but i'm a manly man. i don't cry xD

Ruthless Hunter

I didn't cry at all even with Sun and Jin going down with the sub. I have just been excited that the show was finally giving answers and I wanted to know how Darlton were gonna close out the show. They did an awesome job.

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I just finished watching the final ep (in my country they just aired it today at cable TV)....

AND I CRIED SO HAAAARD!

I never cry with movies or anything like that, but this one.....this one just killed me!!!
Specially that scene where Vincent appeared and layed down by Jack's side while he was dying.
(So, he didn't die alone)

OMG that just blew me off and I didn't stop crying ToT

That and Jack's reaction when he realizes he already died and starts crying (Double OMG) ToT

And after that just was tears, and tears and .... crying

I also cried hard when Jin and Sun died ToT
sad they all died
i didnt cry cause i was happy
skeptical-southerneastern
i have other favorites too like heroes, kyle xy and greys anatomy but lost is really unique among all...

Heroes is cancelled ):

Devout Lunatic

25,125 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
lenny the great
skeptical-southerneastern

Heroes is cancelled ):

series was canceled, but they may work on movies to follow up the story. I do hope the movie(s) is(are) better than the first season.

Now on topic... crying I still keep crying about the end... by any small detail I remember about redface

6,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
I did cry a little when jack died but then I remembered that every one dies some time in there life

Witty Genius

10,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Signature Look 250
I haven't stopped since halfway through the episode when Jack tells Hurley it was always him before he enters the cave to get Desmond. I started there and can't stop... sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff