Welcome to Gaia! ::

Did you cry at the end of the show last night?

Yes. Pass the kleenex 0.62962962962963 63.0% [ 85 ]
No way you sissy! 0.37037037037037 37.0% [ 50 ]
Total Votes:[ 135 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Bashful Gaian

I cried at countless parts of the finale. But the ending really got me, it was so beautiful!

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
I cried a little. Luckly, there was a box of tissues right next to the couch.
^^;
The part where Jack meets his father, finds out he's dead, and then meets up with everyone else in the church while his Island self is slowly dying made me cry the most.
Technicoloured Panda
I cried at countless parts of the finale. But the ending really got me, it was so beautiful!

Ahh I'm not the only one haha everyone was saying crying at the end but me, I'm a cryer I cried everytime someone remembered not just in the finale. Specially with Sun and Jin remembering! Oh man the tears!

Bashful Gaian

lenny the great
Technicoloured Panda

Ahh I'm not the only one haha everyone was saying crying at the end but me, I'm a cryer I cried everytime someone remembered not just in the finale. Specially with Sun and Jin remembering! Oh man the tears!

Yeah, I just cried at everything, haha. It was Charlie and Claire that really had me though! Oh gosh. I really did bawl at that, ha. Even the second time I watched it!
i lived where they filmed that episode
I cried.
It was gut-wrenching.
Technicoloured Panda
lenny the great
Technicoloured Panda

Yeah, I just cried at everything, haha. It was Charlie and Claire that really had me though! Oh gosh. I really did bawl at that, ha. Even the second time I watched it!

aha I don't think I can stomach another time watching it, I'm suppose to be the "man" of the family

Friendly Wolf

10,425 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
yeah i cryied, and i am not the crying type ether!! but the ending was just soo sad! DX
that ending was asking to be cried over!!

Friendly Cat

9,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Medalist 100
I cried then and now as I'm reading all this.
crying crying crying crying
Pepsi-Drinker
I cried like a little b***h.
I LOL'd.

Throughout several scenes I cried, partially due to a majority of lovable characters died on the island, but because they found the memories of the people they loved and shared with on the island. Jin and Sun's united memory of their time on the island brought me to tears, after their Titanic-esque death in The Candidate.

I can't believe it's over! If there is another show like Lost, let me know.
hahha....im not alone..i cried a lot with the season finale, good thing i always watch this alone.....*sigh*
Ahh yes alone for me too but only cause my whole family gave up on it during the fourth season
wondering if there would be another show like lost, im going to miss this

Fashionable Phantom

5,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tipsy 100
I didn't watch it, but my boyfriend cried whee
Oh me too, But I have fringe and V to watch when those are back on so I wont be to sad about it being gone

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff