It pearches on your soul, --
It sings the song with out the lyrics
Personally i loved Charlie he was my favourite,
and then when he came back he was different (obviously),
but it kinda spoiled the seasoon 3 ending didnt it,
your not supposed to come back alive ¬.¬
and the eyeliner was too much tbh
...and never stops at all---- E M I L Y - D I C K I N S O N <3
No, he went back to old Charlie when he touched Claire and Aaron. He just got a glimpse of Claire in his near death experience, so he was old (heroin addict) charlie trying to find meaning.

Also the eyeliner was because of his supposed 'rock god' status. made sense fat-head celebrity wise
This season's Charlie was the Charlie we never met on the island. The Charlie we know and love was in heroin withdrawal and in love. The Charlie in the flash-sideways is still ON heroin and still a rockstar.

Aged Prophet

8,900 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
--Hopes the thing with feathers, --
It pearches on your soul, --
It sings the song with out the lyrics
i know it shows flash sideways but i dont think the audience would have loved him as much if he started like that
...and never stops at all---- E M I L Y - D I C K I N S O N <3
For me, Charlie was funny. the way his attitude towards the characters were funny but then sad (in a good way). It made me love him even more.
The cast of Lost actually said when someone dies on the show the actor doesn't leave because you never know who's going to come back, who's going to be in a flashback, who's going to show up and talk to Hurley, etc. The Charlie in Season 6 didn't ruin him for me because that's how he was before he came to the island. He had to get clean on the island because of Claire, with Locke's help, but in the flash sideways where the island never happened he had no reason to stop. But I think when they got to the church and passed on he couldn't have been shooting up anymore.

Cursed Abomination

I didn't think it spoiled Charlie. It showed how far he had fallen, how lost he was. The Island changed him for the better. In his flashbacks we caught how messed up his life was, but I felt that the glimpses of Purgatory helped solidify how being on the Island with Claire and Aaron really helped him. They were his "greatest hit"
I love charlie for who he is in everyway.
plus i also love Dominic Monaghan bc i got to meet him in person XD
Sayid- "Who's that?" Hurley- That's Charlie." LOL!

Anyway, he was different... like his hair... DOMINIC MONAGHAN! DON'T GET A HAIRCUT! rofl
The writers of lost, killt charly becouse domenic monaghan (charlie) wanted to stop lost, and make movies.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff